Check out the newest Buffalo song "YES WE BILLIEVE"

That part from :40 to about :55 gave me some serious chills. I liked the announcers in the background but sometimes it got overwhelming. Maybe if the did something like at the end where there's still music but its quieter and you could here the announcers more clearly.

But, yeah, great song. I would download it. :thumbsup:

I will stick with my own thank you, this year it will be updated No Jauron, Trent Edwards and a shorter version.

ENDZONECREW made this one.2 posts below.

I had to edit this post because this was the outdated version.

Edited by HOUSE

New UPDATED video

I was kidding. I did the videos. Here is the new one.

I have to thank you for that Video. You have no idea how many backers Clubs use it.

Great,great job........

Edited by HOUSE

This is still one of my favorites. Someone pointed it out to me cuz I'm in it. Had no idea. No clue who took the pic of me and my friends.

my favorite Buffalo Sports tribute of all time is the one that someone made for the sabres after thier pres trophy year in 06-07'. It had that Goo-Goo dolls song playing and it was almost all about the Buffalo sports scene with more sabres than Bills stuff at the end they had live video from the crowds outside HSBC with the white pom poms during the playoffs. If anyone has this and can post a link I will be greatly appreciative.

Thanks.

Shadowville Production needs to bring the volume of those radio clips in at a lot lower level. The static on those calls broke my ears.

Too much auto tune is a bad thing.

Its a good song.

I would suggest another revision to clean up the audio and maybe knock 30 seconds off.

Also maybe add something to the chorus besides.

Yes we Believe X10

Definitely a good start.

This is still one of my favorites. Someone pointed it out to me cuz I'm in it. Had no idea. No clue who took the pic of me and my friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyG_6YPo1BY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

my favorite Buffalo Sports tribute of all time is the one that someone made for the sabres after thier pres trophy year in 06-07'. It had that Goo-Goo dolls song playing and it was almost all about the Buffalo sports scene with more sabres than Bills stuff at the end they had live video from the crowds outside HSBC with the white pom poms during the playoffs. If anyone has this and can post a link I will be greatly appreciative.

Thanks.

"...He drafted a running back who can run. Most teams only need one, but we have three!"

:lol:

Anyways, where are you?

"...He drafted a running back who can run. Most teams only need one, but we have three!"

:lol:

Anyways, where are you?

Lol. I lold at the 3 RBs too cuz I'm pretty sure Lynch was gone when I finally saw this vid. Either way, it's a little outdated but I still love it.

I'm at the 1:00 mark with the Kelly jersey ;-)

This one is really good too IMO:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpuGlvrnpvw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

great jon by the OP btw. I like it alot.

I think this was on buffalobills.com for 4th of July.

Lol. I lold at the 3 RBs too cuz I'm pretty sure Lynch was gone when I finally saw this vid. Either way, it's a little outdated but I still love it.

I'm at the 1:00 mark with the Kelly jersey ;-)

You are officially the second third guy on here I can link a face to a post. Sorry, Mr. Birch Bigsley was the second but the first I can link a voice to.

Unless, of course, DC Tom is actually a muppet. :nana:

Edited by Teen Insight

Lol. Great. Now everyone that would like to hurt me know who I am. Darn. No really. I have a few in here but not many. 2-4 maybe. It's easier to know what ppl are trying to say sometimes when you know someone.

gee whiz, never heard that chord progression before... and that CHORUS! whoa! powerful stuff!... s'pose it'll be a big hit (not sarcastic, but sadly... true)

i'm just gonna play this and the off-key hokey country cheese ditty that i dun heard the other day... all day/night long...until we win the superbowl... i'm sure that God will have no choice to grant us victory as a result of my sacrifice in persevering this aural flogging.

anyone with me?