Nick Barnett Tweets

Justice

Nicky B sounding off on twitter...and I like it!!

“@NickBarnett: Feel real disrespected by @AntonioPierce AFC east prediction !! ;-) lol”

“@NickBarnett: Just more motivation, we have to earn respect!! It is not given!! So it's time to take it!!”

Nicky B sounding off on twitter...and I like it!!

"@NickBarnett: Feel real disrespected by @AntonioPierce AFC east prediction !! ;-) lol"

"@NickBarnett: Just more motivation, we have to earn respect!! It is not given!! So it's time to take it!!"

I hope he's speaking for the team. I'd like to see the whole team get a collective mad-on about it.

Especially Mario Williams. Ochocinco best pickup? SERIOUSLY?

I hope he's speaking for the team. I'd like to see the whole team get a collective mad-on about it.

When you have a pile of chicken poop in Miami that little speck of white sure is pretty. Its still poop...

I am A-OK with being under the radar and expectations around the league remaining low. Barnett's right, the respect has to be earned.

That said, it is pretty stupid to call Ocho the best pickup in the division. They don't even know who will be throwing him the ball yet.

I am A-OK with being under the radar and expectations around the league remaining low. Barnett's right, the respect has to be earned.

That said, it is pretty stupid to call Ocho the best pickup in the division. They don't even know who will be throwing him the ball yet.

Yeah, and whoever it is, he won't get a chance to get him the ball when we play them. 0:)

I like the blend of personalities on the defense. A lot of bitter guys with a lot to prove like Barnett and Merriman. Sprinkle in the quiet confidence of Mario and KW all balanced by the humor of Dareus. Oh and how could I forget the perfect average-ness of Chris Kelsay helping to round out the Bills Defense like a fine wine.

I like the blend of personalities on the defense. A lot of bitter guys with a lot to prove like Barnett and Merriman. Sprinkle in the quiet confidence of Mario and KW all balanced by the humor of Dareus. Oh and how could I forget the perfect average-ness of Chris Kelsay helping to round out the Bills Defense like a fine wine.

Chris "The Cork" Kelsay.

I kinda like that.

I can't wait to see the Bills shut everyone up. But they need to do it the entire season. So far I'm enjoying the Pirates in 1st place, but they need to sustain it in the second half. It was horrible watching both the Pirates and Bills fall apart last year. I think both sustain success all season long this year. Get it done!!!

Ochocinco the best FA pickup? LMMFAO! His best contribution on the Pats last year was to the players in the form of those Beats headphones.

I refuse to call him Ochocinco. Im not playing into his ego. He is a bum. I hope he eats too much McDonalds and has diarrhea before the game and you see it running down his gay Miami uniform.