The Bills Mount Rushmore

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw an article on another team on another website and it got me to thinking, if you had to choose 4 players in Bills history to be on their version of Mount Rushmore, who would it be? For me it would be:

Jim Kelly

O.J. Simpson (regardless of what has happened since, he is one of the top 2 or 3 Bills ever)

Bruce Smith

The 4th one was the toughest, but I will go with Thurman Thomas since he has an NFL MVP award to his credit.

You nailed it. Clearly the four greatest players in Bills history.

1. Ralph - without him there are no Buffalo Bills, period

2. Lou Saban - representing the AFL championships and returning to lead the Bills to more success allows him to represent 2 eras of Bills' football

3. Jim Kelly - representing the Bills of the 90's and his continued involvement in the team and community make him a resonating figure for the Bills

4. Bruce Smith - no other player or coach can be considered the best ever at their position, Bruce can. Although some may argue for a few other players as the best DE ever, Bruce's name is certainly in that discussion and leads many lists. Hence, you gotta include him for the greatness he achieved on the field.