Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, sir, this here liberal can go from 0 to Bush in record time.

Ya know, I have to give you a little respect, four years ago you told the board that you would spend the next four years making the libs whining about Bush look good in comparison to you.

You Sir, are a man of your word. You did (and are still doing) exactly what you said you would. Congrats!

P.S. The comment was directed at the turnabout in arguments for or against a candidate, not at any particular candidate.

Ya know, I have to give you a little respect, four years ago you told the board that you would spend the next four years making the libs whining about Bush look good in comparison to you.

You Sir, are a man of your word. You did (and are still doing) exactly what you said you would. Congrats!

P.S. The comment was directed at the turnabout in arguments for or against a candidate, not at any particular candidate.

First, you have me confused with someone else because while I have no problem pointing out the embarrassing deficiencies of the current president, I know that incessant whining about everything would only make me a liberal...and really, we don't need any more liberals.

Second, please don't ignore the simple fact that libs simply can not get through the day without bringing up Bush. Look at your leader: he can't even face consistently embarrassing job numbers without trying to change the topic to "Bush" tax cuts. It's unfortunate that libs hate the concept of individual accountability because it would make things easier if you would once...just once...stop blaming anyone and everyone else for your own failures.

Edited by LABillzFan

First, you have me confused with someone else because while I have no problem pointing out the embarrassing deficiencies of the current president, I know that incessant whining about everything would only make me a liberal...and really, we don't need any more liberals.

I actually do recall you saying something to that effect, though.

I never gave you **** for it like I would most people...because, hey, you were honest and forthright about it. Kind of like when I told my sister I'd never use Facebook because I thought "social website" was a contradiction in terms, and she replied "But you met your wife online." To which I replied "Yeah, it's a double standard. And I have no problem with it." "Oh, okay, just so you admit it."

This post is patently absurd on so many levels I almost didn't know where to start

Welcome to the wonderfully surreal world of EII.

I actually do recall you saying something to that effect, though.

It is more likely you recall me suggesting that after eight years of the left busting Bush's chops at every turn, the payback would be hellacious for Obama...not that I'd lead the charge. I'd like to think this is evidenced by the fact that I can often times be found suggesting that various criticisms of Obama are a waste of time and make people sound foolish.

On the other hand, I generally don't give a crap what anonymous people think of me, so I have that going for me.

Somebody needs to lighten up. I am the one who has posting here for 10 years and now I am all of a sudden polluting the board? Sorry to crash your party. We have a long time lurker here that all of sudden wants to have a rational discussion and voice their opinions.... Hmmmm....

Should I take this to mean that you aren't interested in a rational conversation between adults? I'm working really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but so far you seem to be working doubley hard to justify the comments others have made while I've been respectfully defending you. What's it going to be?

It is more likely you recall me suggesting that after eight years of the left busting Bush's chops at every turn, the payback would be hellacious for Obama...not that I'd lead the charge. I'd like to think this is evidenced by the fact that I can often times be found suggesting that various criticisms of Obama are a waste of time and make people sound foolish.

I remember it being along those lines, but somewhat more personalized. I'll have to check my notes when I get home...do you remember if that was 2008 or 2009?

On the other hand, I generally don't give a crap what anonymous people think of me, so I have that going for me.

The hell you say. Your self of steam isn't exclusively determined by reading my posts on a message board? That's just crazy, man! :wacko:

Should I take this to mean that you aren't interested in a rational conversation between adults? I'm working really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but so far you seem to be working doubley hard to justify the comments others have made while I've been respectfully defending you. What's it going to be?

If you're interested in a rational conversation with him I hope you know how to speak Klingon.

I remember it being along those lines, but somewhat more personalized. I'll have to check my notes when I get home...do you remember if that was 2008 or 2009?

Y'know, there's a small part of me that actually believes you do, in fact, keep notes at home about all of these online discussions we've been having for the past 15 years.

Edited by LABillzFan

Who said the board isn't conservative leaning! :P

Nobody ever said it wasn't, but nice attempt to misdirect again

If it makes you feel any better, you're more respected here than DaveInElma and nobody ever accused him of being a liberal.

Y'know, there's a small part of me that actually believes you do, in fact, keep notes at home about all of these online discussions we've been having for the past 15 years.

:lol: Steel trap memory for utterly useless trivia. Eight times in the past two weeks at work I've recited back to people entire conversations from meetings, been told "You can't possibly remember all that!", then have had people check the meeting minutes and be absolutely amazed (and disturbed) that, yes, my recall is just that good.

And yet, I have no idea where I parked my car this morning.

:lol: Steel trap memory for utterly useless trivia. Eight times in the past two weeks at work I've recited back to people entire conversations from meetings, been told "You can't possibly remember all that!", then have had people check the meeting minutes and be absolutely amazed (and disturbed) that, yes, my recall is just that good.

And yet, I have no idea where I parked my car this morning.

West side of Chicago. Wear red & black when picking it up.

The hell you say. Your self of steam isn't exclusively determined by reading my posts on a message board? That's just crazy, man! :wacko:

I think its a pretty safe bet that your posts have little to no bearing on LA's material state.

Edited by Jauronimo