Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

He needs to be honest with American's and continue to share his vision with them... Or else they will jump midstream and make a swim to shore (ill advised).

He doesn't need to share his vision because we're living it. The man is out of ideas. He threw a trillion dollars at his friends in hopes it would stimulate the economy, and it hasn't. Now he wants to increase taxes on almost 900,000 small businesses at a time when their businesses are already suffering.

The man is useless. Time to cut bait...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wHY Do you put words in people's mouths? That's so ignorant, yet typical of mindless posters. I never said anything about President Bush and if you can prove me wrong, go ahead, if not just shut your ignorant mouth

Wow, look a the cocky newbie.

I never said you said that it was Bush's fault. As a matter of fact I said that it was Bush's. So who's fault is the lack of recovery?

He doesn't need to share his vision because we're living it. The man is out of ideas. He threw a trillion dollars at his friends in hopes it would stimulate the economy, and it hasn't. Now he wants to increase taxes on almost 900,000 small businesses at a time when their businesses are already suffering.

The man is useless. Time to cut bait...

When you moving your business out of Cali?

That statement speaks wonders of the mind of a liberal :lol:

I knew you would rip that. They don't know what is good for the whole of society. Do you think they could ever tell the voters bad news and still get their vote for the sake of the American people. American's are more selfish now. They vote on their pettiness... Just look at some here.

I have said before, guys like my grandfather hated FDR for cuttng is wage in half... But he still had a job. Yet, he voted what was best for the country by voting for FDR each and every time.

You think Americans could take a hit like that today... They would pull the lever for the opposition faster than LA can say dinner is NOT on me ****! Cut bait!

I knew you would rip that. They don't know what is good for the whole of society. Do you think they could ever tell the voters bad news and still get their vote for the sake of the American people. American's are more selfish now. They vote on their pettiness... Just look at some here.

I have said before, guys like my grandfather hated FDR for cuttng is wage in half... But he still had a job. Yet, he voted what was best for the country by voting for FDR each and every time.

You think Americans could take a hit like that today... They would pull the lever for the opposition faster than LA can say dinner is NOT on me ****! Cut bait!

Please explain why you feel that FDR was the best thing for the country. Explain how you feel that he shortened the depression. There are many who feel his policies did just the opposite.

But that's right, people like you know was best for the country. Scary, scary thought.

That's funny. Once again, it is not you or me who know what is best for society since everyone has their own interests, it is the pursuit of individual interest that makes society better off. My family in Europe pay a shitload of taxes and have great wealth but their kids, even with great backgrounds will have a very hard time making a good living if they did not depend on their parents because the government has their nose in everything. That is not as relevant here.

You mean something like, "Ask not what your country can do for you...?"

I agree 100% that people are, in general, selfish.

Wow, look a the cocky newbie.

I never said you said that it was Bush's fault. As a matter of fact I said that it was Bush's. So who's fault is the lack of recovery?

Come on Chef, don't put words in Park's mouth. Park is saying that Barry's epic failure as a president is on Barry alone.

You mean something like, "Ask not what your country can do for you...?"

I agree 100% that people are, in general, selfish.

I wouldn't say 100%. And it still doesn't make it right. How would a guy like JFK ever get that message across today. Heck, half you guys here would hate on him.

The goal is to be out in the next 12 months.

If you don't mind me asking... Where to?

Yes. I agree because the record needs more time. Nice thing about term limits... He has only 4 more years to finish the vision. FDR used the term "changing horses in mid-stream." The stream looks pretty rough... You gotta stay on your ride. BUT, try telling that to somebody who is outta work and wants to blame somebody, anybody... The incumbant is the first person they go after. Americans want everything yesterday.

He needs to be honest with American's and continue to share his vision with them... Or else they will jump midstream and make a swim to shore (ill advised).

The voters don't know what is good for them. We haven't hit rock bottom yet and the clock hasn't been fully turned back to 1929 for a "do over."

Voters will continue to make the same mistakes... The country has been going down the tubes the last 30 years... Mainly under Republican leadership... You can't deny that they have been in power longer.

Wow, you guys seriously do live in a fantasy world. Obama is a loser and there's one thing that America hates, and that's losing. This reminds me of the time when fans were defending poor ol' Dick Jauron...LOL

"We haven't hit rock bottom yet" ...gee, I really love that new campaign slogan. You're in deep doo doo, just admit it...LOL

Wow, you guys seriously do live in a fantasy world. Obama is a loser and there's one thing that America hates, and that's losing. This reminds me of the time when fans were defending poor ol' Dick Jauron...LOL

"We haven't hit rock bottom yet" ...gee, I really love that new campaign slogan. You're in deep doo doo, just admit it...LOL

People like "free" stuff and not having to work/hard more than they hate losers.

John Hinderaker

Who’s Secretive?

I don’t envy Barack Obama’s campaign advisers. Every day, they have to invent some new distraction to avoid talking about his record in office. It is only July, and already they are running low on irrelevancies. This week David Axelrod offered the opinion that Mitt Romney is the “most secretive candidate since Richard Nixon.”

Was Nixon a secretive candidate? Not that I recall. It was John Kennedy, not Nixon, who kept secret a serious medical condition (Addison’s disease) that almost certainly would have cost him the election had it become known. And, of course, it was Kennedy, not Nixon, who carried out endless secret dalliances both on the campaign trail and while in office. But let’s compare Nixon with Obama: Nixon didn’t publish a fictional memoir in his thirties to create an essentially false identity for himself. How secretive is that?

The litany of Obama’s non-disclosures is familiar. Unlike other recent presidential candidates, to cite just one example, Obama has kept his college and law school records under wraps. But that is relatively trivial. It seems to me that another instance of Obama’s secretiveness is much more significant: his refusal to release his medical records. Almost all major party nominees in modern election cycles have made their medical records public. (Bill Clinton is the notable exception.) Mitt Romney has said that he will release his. Yet in 2008, Obama did not make public any medical records at all; instead, he produced a one-page letter from a doctor to the effect that he is in good health.

I don’t doubt that Obama is in good physical health. He is a young man who golfs frequently and boasts about his prowess on the basketball court. So why does he, almost uniquely among modern presidential candidates, insist on keeping his medical records secret? There are obvious possible explanations, which hardly need to be spelled out. In his book The Amateur, Ed Klein recounts that after Obama lost a primary race to Bobby Rush in 2000, Michelle threatened to divorce him, and Obama was so depressed that friends feared he might be suicidal. Do Obama’s medical records contain references to this incident? Or perhaps to other occasions when he has been diagnosed or received treatment for depression?

This is pure speculation. Yet we know there is some powerful reason why Obama does not want voters to learn his medical history. What is it? A president’s mental health is critically important, and I have always found it remarkable that reporters show no curiosity about what drives Obama to keep his medical history secret, contrary to the practice of nearly every other presidential nominee. Perhaps the Obama campaign’s claim that Mitt Romney is the most secretive candidate since Nixon will be the occasion on which journalists finally ask: Mr. President, since you are so offended by secrecy, why can’t we see your medical records?

Name one big election the democrats have won since Obama was elected in 2008.

The voters didn't buy your argument in 2010 and your false sense that they did and will do so yet again this year is laughable. Stop being a baby and accept that you own the economy.

All part of the cycle this idiotic electorate follows. Vote democrat. Vote republican when the democrats don't get it done. Vote democrat when the republicans don't get it done. Rinse and repeat......