How many fans remember this game in 1969

HOUSE

I loved those AA Bison games. Rick Lancelloti, Tona Pena, Luis Salazar, etc. Not to mention the Earl of Bud, Conehead, and the "Cold Paaaaaaaaaap" vendors. Just being in the Rockpile brought back vivid memories of the Bills.

it is truly amazing thinking back to those AA bison games. sitting among a crowd of 500, always had a ball! earl of bud!, he is an icon , i guess ,now !, but i knew the earl of bud and conehead when they were nobodys!.. "cold paaaaap"!.. Lmao! remembering that puts you in an elite club!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once bought a seat right behind a pole. Yep, a pole. Think I was 15.

Well, Buffalo always had a large Polish population. I once sat behind a German.

GO BILLS!!!

Well, Buffalo always had a large Polish population. I once sat behind a German.

GO BILLS!!!

A steel girder & I am German. Did you steel my beer?

Go Bills

half of buffalo was polish back then, you'll have to be more specific...

I love this board..... :D

Edited by HOUSE

Wow, 1969 I was born 22 years after this game. I wonder what the average age on this board is, are most of you guys middle aged? I'm only 20

I'm 53, and just on the cusp of starting to think about grazing the very outer limits of "middle age". So I guess the answer to your question is yes.

I'm 53, and just on the cusp of starting to think about grazing the very outer limits of "middle age". So I guess the answer to your question is yes.

I am 57 and the cusp is over... :unsure:

The Rockpile is an era of Buffalo Sports history that is being forgotten. So much history - Bills, Bisons, concerts.

Some boards have a special Rockpile forum. You would be surprised how many threads are posted there.

I just turned 54 a few days ago but I feel like a 24 year old.

So I'm going out with her tomorrow.

Hummmm, my daughter is 24 :unsure:

Edited by HOUSE