TJ Graham's contract

Shep missed the first day last year in the same situation. It's likely to push right onto that edge.

thats a shame about how the 3rd rounders have it rough. Yes i recall Kelvin story now. Maybe i should rein in my opinions a bit? :thumbsup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsigned draft picks as of 7/5/12.

Twenty teams have not completed contracts with all of their draft picks.

Of those 20 teams, 13 have not signed their FIRST Round pick(s). Cleveland has TWO unsigned 1st rounders so yes, there are 14 1st Round picks that are unsigned.

Note - they're not "holdouts" because Farggin' Training Camp hasn't opened up yet.

Three SECOND Round picks have not been signed.

Thirteen THIRD Round picks are holding out and refusing to negotiate with their teams because they're prima donnas and/or the Bills Front Office is cheap, cheap, cheap.

A single FOURTH Round pick - Nick Toon WR (SAINTS) is holding out for any left-over dinner money that Loomis has budgeted to get Drew Brees into training camp on time.

I count 31 unsigned players.

In a 32 team league what are the odds that The Bills would have one?

Can everyone relax now?

I think what you meant was "Can everyone freak out about something else now?" With that in mind, I offer you the following options: 1) Wood's health, 2) Asper/Brown/Jasper for back-up guard, 3) Fitz's beard and its impact on his accuracy.

I think what you meant was "Can everyone freak out about something else now?" With that in mind, I offer you the following options: 1) Wood's health, 2) Asper/Brown/Jasper for back-up guard, 3) Fitz's beard and its impact on his accuracy.

:thumbsup:

Hey it's totally possible that Fitz's chin strap comes off and the wind blows his beard over his eyes in the middle of a play.