What scenario would you prefer?

What scenario would you prefer?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What scenario would you prefer?

• Fitzpatrick gets the bills to the playoffs because of a top 5 showing by our defense. Fitzpatrick manages games for our great run game. We lose after one playoff victory, Record 12-4.
    • Fitzpatrick struggles in the first 7 games of the season we start off 1-6. All games are close but Fitz throws to many interceptions. Vince young comes in after the bye and goes 8-1 and plays like a pro bowler. We make wild card and lose in the AFC cham

I expect to win every game!!! Fitz mechanics will be awesome, Freddie and C.J. will run wild, Stevie, Marcus, T.J. and the gang will blanket any secondary,the "Wild Buffalo" with Brad, Vince, Dorin, and Co. will stampede and confuse all defensive challengers...nuff said :thumbsup:

:nana: . . . you heard it 1st.............the "Wild Buffalo"... or maybe the "Thundering Herd" forget calling it the wildcat, gotta come up with our own name...

feel free to add other scenarios you could see happening.

That would be "neither of the above"

Look, like it or don't, Fitz is not going to be used as "a game manager" by Chan, and Chan is not going to craft a "run first" ground and pound offense.

We pass to set up the run. Chan showed over and over again last year he will not move away from a pass-centric game.

The best we can hope for is a more balanced use of the run, not scuttling it by halftime because we are trying to come from behind in so many games.

Scenario 1 is not going to happen. If we go 12-5, it will be because Fitz started out like the first half of the season and stayed that way.

Scenario 2 will only happen in the wet dreams of Vince Young and his agent. It's not that I'd have anything against it happening, it's just that Chan has shown limited willingness to adjust the offense "on the fly" mid season, and we're not crafting an offense that caters to VY's strengths.

Edited by Hopeful

Scenario I'd prefer: a season for the ages capped off with our 1st Vince Lombardi Trophy.

That's what I'm talkin' bout, forget all this scenario stuff, I think everyone of us will not care how it gets done, as long as they are hoisting that trophy up at the end. I welcome any scenario that helps us win, every player they brought in can help this team in one way or another, it's all about depth! Here's to all 53 that make the team, plus the practice squad making contributions to this being the most successful season in franchise history. :thumbsup:

How about Fitz kicks butt and we go 14 - 2 we win all playoff games by 3 TDs and the SB by 5!

I expect to win every game!!! Fitz mechanics will be awesome, Freddie and C.J. will run wild, Stevie, Marcus, T.J. and the gang will blanket any secondary,the "Wild Buffalo" with Brad, Vince, Dorin, and Co. will stampede and confuse all defensive challengers...nuff said :thumbsup:

:nana: . . . you heard it 1st.............the "Wild Buffalo"... or maybe the "Thundering Herd" forget calling it the wildcat, gotta come up with our own name...

if we had Tebow we could call it the white Buffalo.

Neither of the above is good, but if forced to choose I'd go option 1. Young's only signed for 1 season...

and that we don't have a real QB and it takes another 3 yrs to develop a franchise QB :thumbdown:

Bills make the playoffs? I take it any way it comes. I hope fitz and both young have good seasons.

These guys need to start looking, acting, feeling and performing like winners. And buffalo fans need to see that it is possible to have positive without complimenting negative. It's a zero sum game for the league not each team.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Bills make the playoffs? I take it any way it comes. I hope fitz and both young have good seasons.

If both Fitz and Young have good seasons then at some point Young is in the game and Fitz is not.

I would prefer Fitz has a good few years and Young is the venerable Frank Reich who can be the best back up in football that comes in sporatically and performs big in games he is needed.

If both Fitz and Young have good seasons then at some point Young is in the game and Fitz is not.

I would prefer Fitz has a good few years and Young is the venerable Frank Reich who can be the best back up in football that comes in sporatically and performs big in games he is needed.

And hopefully he's not a Rob Johnson.