Awsome Dareus Video

Remarkable how often he was double-teamed in that video. I doubt he will see a lot of double-teams this year. Also, watching Florence needle Dareus makes me think we'll miss his veteran presence. There aren't a lot of guys out there who can and will say those things to rookies.

Dareus is going to have Kyle Williams on one side of him and Mario Williams on the other side. This year is going to be fun to watch. Everyone is saying the team's success depends on Fitz. I can't help but laugh because this defense is going to give Fitz one hell of a lot of opportunities. Actually, I can see the defense putting up some points too.

Dareus is going to have Kyle Williams on one side of him and Mario Williams on the other side. This year is going to be fun to watch. Everyone is saying the team's success depends on Fitz. I can't help but laugh because this defense is going to give Fitz one hell of a lot of opportunities. Actually, I can see the defense putting up some points too.

Actually Dareus should be lined up in the other side next to Merriman or Anderson. But your point is noted.

Mario is playing LDE, right next to Dareus. That puts Kyle on his other side. That whole side of the line is going to be a handful. I can see that whole side of the line getting into the backfield and chasing QBs right into a speedy DE like Anderson.

It's some highlights of the Denver game and focuses on Dareus on and off the field. I love how Florence was talking some smack with him at the end.

Linky

This was great to see. Thanks for posting. I've always been big on Dareus and I think even with Super Mario, he'll be our best defensive player next year and years to come. Reminds me of Warren Sapp.

Interesting how on the first interception, Dareus looked like he was waiting for Tebow to run and kind of held off on the rush. Not sure I would agree with that if that was what he was told but they held him from alot of scrambling yards and made him pass the ball.

When I saw that play I thought to myself "perfect positioning by Dareus."

Dareus had outside-in leverage and didn't want to overpursue and give Tebow a cutback run/throw lane.

Even though Tebow and his blockers were pushing Dareus to the outside, he refused to be pushed too far outside… and thus he forced a quarterback who was itching to run into throwing an interception.

Remarkable how often he was double-teamed in that video. I doubt he will see a lot of double-teams this year. Also, watching Florence needle Dareus makes me think we'll miss his veteran presence. There aren't a lot of guys out there who can and will say those things to rookies.

There aren't? I liked Florence also, but I don't think the Bills lost any magical veteran presence with his departure. Let's not overthink this.

Awesome video. Marcell will be fun to watch this year. Who are they going to double team? Someone is going to be jail breaking and sacking the QB.

And the backup DEs are Merriman and Kelsay...this is not going to be pretty for opposing offenses.