Fitz's Throws

Ok so I'm watching the bills round ups on BB.com and I noticed something. Just about every ball Fitz threw was a wobbler. It had plenty of zip on it but I cant help but think when the bullets are flying that the wobbly passes are what's getting him in trouble with timing/accuracy. Thoughts?

Not ALL of them were ducks but I can understand concern over seeing it. I did see a couple of tight spirals in there though. I would also think this might have something to do with these new throwing mechanics he has been working on but it is tough to tell because Fitzy has thrown plenty of ugly passes before. I guess at the end of the day, as long as the bad looking throws still end up being completions, I won't complain. I like Fitz a lot so it is easy to find optimism in this for me and I could be way off base. In truth, we are only seeing a sample size of the plays in these videos. For all I know, the others could be better, or much worse... :unsure:

ha this clip reminded me of the Losman and Edwards eras

Me too. The check down was a little short.

Notice how the video was posted by CaptainPoland. :thumbsup:

Nice catch!

And don't watch the link after that video of youth football | worst injury ever. Not pleasant.

I think Fitz's hands are small or he doesn't get a good grip of the ball. Many of his errant passes last year seemed to slip out of his hand. So either his hands are small or he doesn't have a firm grip.. You can work on the grip.. can't do much about small hands.. Hope he figures it out.