Fitz's Throws

I think Fitz's hands are small or he doesn't get a good grip of the ball. Many of his errant passes last year seemed to slip out of his hand. So either his hands are small or he doesn't have a firm grip.. You can work on the grip.. can't do much about small hands.. Hope he figures it out.

Actually, I think it's because his birthday is in November.

DOOMED

I think Fitz's hands are small or he doesn't get a good grip of the ball. Many of his errant passes last year seemed to slip out of his hand. So either his hands are small or he doesn't have a firm grip.. You can work on the grip.. can't do much about small hands.. Hope he figures it out.

The Bills have petitioned the league to allow the use of Junior footballs during Bills games. It's only fair -- small-handed guys should get a chance to play too.

Based on what I've been reading so far, I'm not at all concerned about whether his ball has a little wobble in it or whether it's a perfect spiral. In camp, all I care about is that he's putting the ball to where only his receivers can generally get to it. That's what I want to see during the season. Plus, I go back to the days of watching Jim Kelly. He didn't throw the best spiral all the time either. All that mattered was that he was aggressive.

The Bills have petitioned the league to allow the use of Junior footballs during Bills games. It's only fair -- small-handed guys should get a chance to play too.

But then Johnson has no chance at catching this throw; it would've gone right through his hands... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHhK2pWZ2dM

Edited by Teen Insight

But then Johnson has no chance at catching this throw... youtube.com/watch?v=UHhK2pWZ2dM

That was not Fritz throwing the ball - that ball was throwing more than 40 yards and it has been posted many times on board that Friz can not throw more than 15 feet and we have no down range game. Why would they lie when there is such video proof unless that was not Fritz?

That was not Fritz throwing the ball - that ball was throwing more than 40 yards and it has been posted many times on board that Friz can not throw more than 15 feet and we have no down range game. Why would they lie when there is such video proof unless that was not Fritz?

You know what? I think it was one of his amish comrads, Mr. Fitzgerald.

Heres the thing. Wobbly passes say a couple of things. Maybe poor grip maybe part mechanics but a wobbly pass over fifteen yards will hang in the air longer than a more aero dynamic spiral thats a fact. And with the winds at the ralph my concern is it will cost us completions / possessions if its picked...just my take

Edited by LVBillsBackr

Actually, I think it's because his birthday is in November.

DOOMED

I was going to write DOOMED, but I find if I "joke"about this...and/or....Ralph being cheap...WHY is Kelsay on this team still?...etc etc etc...around 4 or 5 posts would be dedicated to me thinking I wasn't joking *insert sigh*