100 Hottest Olympians

#96 should be removed immediately.

Is this a reference to our cyclist hatred here on TBD? Or a really bad Lance Armstrong joke? Or is it because if she rode a bike past me while I was driving, I'd stop paying attention to the road?

Or maybe because she's Polish? :ph34r:

Edited by LeviF91

I still don't know what the hell handball is, but I'll take #77 please!

You never played team handball in high school PE or at Cornell? You must be joking. If you're not joking, you missed out big time.

You never played team handball in high school PE or at Cornell? You must be joking. If you're not joking, you missed out big time.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ4AxNswXOQ

Handball is one of the sports i missed out on. I know id have done well. Playing in PE I just knew the sport was my style. Anyone who played the game knows it is fun!

Lolo Jones has to be one of the hottest women on the planet.

I don't know about that, but I'd say she's definitely the hottest 29 year old virgin on the planet. Most likely, the hottest 25+ virgin on the planet!

Have to scroll thru 100 to get to 1? Who has the time especially on mobile

Here's a direct link to #1 - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1223953-100-hottest-olympians-of-2012#/articles/1223953-100-hottest-olympians-of-2012/page/101

Darya Kishina, Russian long jumper. She appears to be another one who looks hotter when she's not trying to look hot.

Personally I prefer #2 Alex Morgan, who played for the WNY Flash in Buffalo/Rochester last season.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ