Eric Wood at Encore last night

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently three guys are, and they're getting in the way of seeing the chick in the black sundress and the other chick in the black bikini. Some photog had misplaced priorities.

Looks like all the guys misplace their shirts at this bar.....

The owner made him a huge vodka soda splash of cran in an oversized martini or champagne glass as a joke. I tend bar at encore...a bunch of the linemen were there that night. Many of the players come there to party, and in fact the linemen were partying with the sabres that night. They come there and mind their own business, and hang with the good looking girls that frequent.

On side note....chad rinehart is an absolute monster. Made the other guys look small. Looks like a big old country boy.

quote ^" On side note....chad rinehart is an absolute monster. Made the other guys look small. Looks like a big old country boy "

Correction please? if y'all don' mine

Chad is a Big Ole Country boy.

Nix is an old Country Boy.

Edited by 3rdand12

The owner made him a huge vodka soda splash of cran in an oversized martini or champagne glass as a joke. I tend bar at encore...a bunch of the linemen were there that night. Many of the players come there to party, and in fact the linemen were partying with the sabres that night. They come there and mind their own business, and hang with the good looking girls that frequent.

On side note....chad rinehart is an absolute monster. Made the other guys look small. Looks like a big old country boy.

Sorry that ^ was my reference. Ralphs quote.

" Who the hell is Chad? Chan? He isn't a big ol' anything. He's just not big. "

Yep, but...

Chan is a good OLD counry boy too, just like Nix.

Edited by 3rdand12