Mark Sanchez' Jets' West Camp

I really would love to chat with Tim Tebow about this and get inside his mind. Sanchez I could give a crap about but Tebow's take on this - to understand why nothing will ever phase him including the NY media...if only I could bottle that up and sell it to people.

I really would love to chat with Tim Tebow about this and get inside his mind. Sanchez I could give a crap about but Tebow's take on this - to understand why nothing will ever phase him including the NY media...if only I could bottle that up and sell it to people.

Doesn't work for me, but it does for him. And I have no problem with him telling people about it.

http://www.chicagonow.com/lists-that-actually-matter/files/2011/11/tebowing.png

It's called delirium.

If that list includes Bobby Hoying and THE BOZ, count YE OLE in.

"Bobby Hoying" !!! An Ohio High School legend! Won a State Championship in Football, Basketball (2), and Baseball. Jeff Harding (All-Pro Center with the Steelers was a HS teammate), his brother followed him as QB to Ohio State. This small school in western Ohio (a one stop light town) had 5 D1 scholarship athletes on his teams when they won all those championships. It was an incredible group of athletes, and it was a lot of fun to watch them play - I lived near them at the time.

Anyhow, I think he runs the local feed store now.