Since Rudy started it

frogger

Since the year is coming to an end, thank God, it's time to reflect on all the things I won't miss about 2004

in Feb, broke a fountain, at first the guy didn't care saying he never used it, afterall it was covered in mildew, and calicum and it trully was an accident. (oh by the way I do termite treatments in Oralndo, FL) A few weeks later he calls my company saying I needed to pay for it, and it had to be that one, and it cost him $200 5 years ago, well after tracking it down I found they no longer sell it without the base, the the total cost $1100, after painting it the way he wanted it.

In March my wife was in a car accident, injured her back, is still in therapy, she was not at fault the man that was did not have car insurance, Thank goodness I listen to friend and got uninsured motorist coverage, only had to pay 500 and still fighting for lost time.

end of march I broke my hand in Ocala while working drove home where I really found out it was broken, and after a long battle with workers comp finally as of three weeks ago was settled, but not before it hurt my already suffering credit.

end of April, My Mother in Law found out she had cancer.

Wife still in pain, hand still in Pain.

June, Mother in Law started treatment, me and my wife bought our first house, for the purpose of helping her parents, Because my father in law (rightly so) didn't want to have to worry about money when his wife is facing the cancer. So they live with us.

August first Huricane, without power for a few days. lost every tree in my back yard

sept and sept, 2nd and 3rd. After ordering DirectV's NFL package, couldn't see opening game at home, no power.

Meanwhile Wife is still in pain, and waking up to mother in law barfing.

Nov. wife gets a new job, get this, she no longer works 9-5 like me instead she works 3-12, gets paid less and has a longer drive to work, yet she is happy so I am okay with it, but I never see her anymore, because I leave at 6:30 am for work. So I wake up, have to be quite, drink my coffee and go to work, then come home to my In Laws, have I mentioned that they are Cuban, and my M-I-L doesn't speak english and my F-I-L speaks very broken english. And my wife has Birds that never stop talking. And my car has had the service engine light on for weeks, but I can't bring it to the shop because we a low on money, so I can't drive it far

Last week took the week off thinking we would at the very least have the morning together, and I had the vacation. Well the daytime person at her comany (she works for a TV station here in Orlando) had the same idea as me and my wife had to work ungodly hours, 9 am to midnight. Never saw her.

Not to mention the election, I took it very badly.

Other than that I've dealt with an 0-4 start, knowing it wasn't the end of the world, And thank god it wasn't because Jan 2nd is a new year, and I figure there is a need for balance, 2005 has to make up for 04

Go Bills

I voted for the man...but not because I thought he was a good choice, but because he was the better option.  be careful assuming all 60million of those votes were happy votes.

186088[/snapback]

Very good point. Those that think Mr. Bush was all that beloved should think again, many of us voters just simply could not warm up to Kerry and were reluctant to change leadership with the Iraqi mess that will go on well beyond Bush's Presidency.

many of us voters just simply could not warm up to Kerry and were reluctant to change leadership with the Iraqi mess that will go on well beyond Bush's Presidency.

186137[/snapback]

please don't post those kinds of things it make me soooo angry!!! those are the worst reasons to vote for someone! You'd better not have voted at all than to vote for the Mad Texan with those motivations!

please don't post those kinds of things it make me soooo angry!!! those are the worst reasons to vote for someone! You'd better not have voted at all than to vote for the Mad Texan with those motivations!

186143[/snapback]

Are you from france?

So let me get this straight, you're technically a french citizen?

186151[/snapback]

oh yes!

i even got a passport to prove it! and thank you, i was about to forget i had to stop at the town house this morning as it's the last day to be included on the electorate lists ! as we vote for the european constitution next year, the "yes " vote thanks you i 'd have completly forgotten to do it without your question!

Gavin Newsome for President in 2008. This is for the simple fact that he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to help out San Francisco. Going to murder scenes throughout the city, actually working a street sweeper, after the cameras had shut off, etc. Those who swore that they would never vote for him, now can't think of anyone better for mayor.

Plus, his wife is freakin' hot!!!!