If you could have any animal as a pet, living, extinct or mythological

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one is alright. I don't like that dopey expression on it's face.

The 3rd Mechagodzilla or "Kiryu" looks better.

I personally like the 2nd Mechagodzilla, but Kiryu's pretty cool too. To each our own right? What's your favorite Japanese monster/hero?

One thing I'd like to see is if we got a found footage film only with a REALLY FAMOUS Japanese Monster like King Ghidora, or Godzilla or Mechagodzilla. Only rated R, unlike Cloverfield, and perhaps with a monster battle at the end.

I personally like the 2nd Mechagodzilla, but Kiryu's pretty cool too. To each our own right? What's your favorite Japanese monster/hero?

One thing I'd like to see is if we got a found footage film only with a REALLY FAMOUS Japanese Monster like King Ghidora, or Godzilla or Mechagodzilla. Only rated R, unlike Cloverfield, and perhaps with a monster battle at the end.

Godzilla is my favorite Japanese monster. I also really like Gigan, I thought he was a good foe, and I really liked that they gave him a prominent role in "Godzilla: Final Wars".

Another personal favorite of mine was Titanosaurus, even though he didn't have a special attack or ability and he only appeared in one movie, "Terror of Mecha Godzilla", I just thought he was a good looking monster.

A found footage movie with the Kaiju monsters would be fun.

Let's hope that Warner Bros. & Legendary Pictures can deliver with their new "Godzilla" movie in 2014.

Edited by Mark Vader