Is this a right-wing board?

the word "emotional" could easily be replaced by "humanist". not that extreme right wingers aren't humanistic. they are, as long as the humans in question are just like them.

Edited by birdog1960

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said I was ineloquent and and unintelligent while simultaneously misspelling the words eloquent and intelligent. I can't imagine a conversation with you would have any value.

There is not much difference between the discussions on this board and that of Redstate or Freerepublic. It's just less hateful and less racist here.

That's bull ****. You're not ineloquent.

You said I was ineloquent and and unintelligent while simultaneously misspelling the words eloquent and intelligent. I can't imagine a conversation with you would have any value.

This from a guy who assumes a thread asking for opinions from people is specifically addressed to you and only you, and I'm the one whose conversation holds no value? Find the part in the original post that called you, Conner, either unintelligent or ineloquent.

There is not much difference between the discussions on this board and that of Redstate or Freerepublic. It's just less hateful and less racist here.

Thank you for your opinion, see, now you're contributing!

Your a moran.

I think both sides have good arguments and some that are flat stupid. I vote for whoever i feel is best for the country at that time

The amazing thing is how bad it has degenerated. Higher taxes are not a democrat idea, nor have republicans always thought lower taxes are the cure all. It used to be about fixing problem, now it is about power and an agenda.

The amazing thing is how bad it has degenerated. Higher taxes are not a democrat idea, nor have republicans always thought lower taxes are the cure all. It used to be about fixing problem, now it is about power and an agenda.

Extreme "cooperation is bad" Tea Party Sect and Grover Norquist pulled it down into the gutter.

Extreme "cooperation is bad" Tea Party Sect and Grover Norquist pulled it down into the gutter.

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Do people have to follow him? Were things great, before he arrived on the scene? The Tea Party and the less than eloquent occupy movements have a function in protesting what they don't like. Not everyone will agree with either, but the right to protest is very important in our democracy. Even if they don't succeed in what they try to accomplish.

Edited by Adam

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Do people have to follow him? Were things great, before he arrived on the scene?

He may JUST NOW be STARTING to lose his power...but for the most part the answer is yes.

It's really too bad you didn't post this comment last week. Most lefties bring up the Tea Party. Many bring up the Koch Brothers. But it takes a special kind of progressive to bring Grover Norquist into the list of people to blame.

I have 10 bucks that says Magox would have never wasted time with you in the Bain discussion had he seen your comment above first.

LOL Adam OWS is basically a bunch of random protests with no message. It's pretty retarded. The Tea Party is real. The tea party is in Congress trolling the Dems and to a lesser extent Boehner himself.

It's really too bad you didn't post this comment last week. Most lefties bring up the Tea Party. Many bring up the Koch Brothers. But it takes a special kind of progressive to bring Grover Norquist into the list of people to blame.

I have 10 bucks that says Magox would have never wasted time with you in the Bain discussion had he seen your comment above first.

haha are you kidding me? Magox will respond to anything Bain related posted by anyone no matter how retarded the post may be

Edited by TheNewBills

LOL Adam OWS is basically a bunch of random protests with no message. It's pretty retarded. The Tea Party is real. The tea party is in Congress trolling the Dems and to a lesser extent Boehner himself.

It does seem that way, and if it is the case, they will eventually fade into oblivion. I wouldn't for a second, deny their right to protest though, except for the violent incidents.