• Dolphins

• Patriots

• Jets

Special Teams- Kickoff/Punting Unit

• Dolphins

• Patriots

• Jets

• Bills

Obviously, this isn't the definitive measure of how competitive the team is- QB, for example, is significantly more important than, say, a kick-off unit- but the Bills appear to be top-two in most categories. Again, this is on paper, and when you consider the team's late-season and divisional struggles, particularly against the Jets, Buffalo needs to show something on the field before we can declare ourself best or second-best in the division. Either way, the team has clearly improved on the defensive line, special teams, and hopefully at CB.

I think the Dolphins' passing attack will struggle without Brandon Marshall and a lack of QB consistency. That being said, Fasano certainly has a more consistent track record and had a better year than Chandler in 2011, so it's probably reasonable to put Miami ahead of Buffalo at TE.

I'd say your either right on or just about as close as you could get for these. I'd probably rank the CBs differently. I'd say on paper the Pats are better at THIS point, and the Dolphine probably too. But that's all unknown since we have such young guys at that position. I could probably rank them #4 this year but if things go right #1 next year.

Scott Chandler has had some great games against a few teams and has been invisable against a lot of teams.. He has shown the ability, but I believe this will be the year he really makes it... If not, the Bills draft a TE in the higher rounds of next years draft.. (something the Bills need to do anyway)..

Edited by MyHorseAteTheKid

To compare our TE corp to NE is apples and oranges. They are downfield threats as hybrid TE. We have in line blockers.

The Pats OL lost a lot of pieces this year. The Jets may have the best OL.

The Jets LB's are just mops. They have a young and talented DL who takes care of them like a wall. And then a great blanket in their DB's. Its a mirage that NYJ have a great LB corp.

Your list is pretty good. It also gives me more optimism for the season because as the Bills are far from a finished product at this point, their competition also is flawed.

Think you're selling the Jets way short on their QBs. Sanchez shredded us twice last season. And Tebow--I know we beat him up pretty good--but he took a losing team and brought them to the second round of the playoffs.

O line should be solid, as you indicate. WR is a concern at No. 2. Will our fourth-round pick step up?

As for CBs, I hope you're right, but this outfit was below average last year. If anything, CB will be average, and our weakest position on D.

LBs--I think they are going to surprise everyone this year and probably should be higher.

So pumped to watch this D get on the field.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

QB

• Patriots

• Bills

• Dolphins

• Jets

RBs

• Bills

• Dolphins

• Jets

• Patriots

Offensive line

• Patriots

• Bills

• Jets

• Dolphins

Tight ends

• Patriots

• Jets

• Bills

• Dolphins

Wide receivers

• Patriots

• Bills

• Jets

• Dolphins

Defensive line

• Bills

• Jets

• Patriots

• Dolphins

Linebackers

• Dolphins

• Patriots

• Jets

• Bills

CBs

• Jets

• Bills

• Patriots

• Dolphins

Safeties

• Bills

• Jets

• Dolphins

• Patriots

Punter

• Dolphins

• Bills

• Patriots

• Jets

Kicker

• New England

• Miami

• Buffalo

• New York

Return Teams- Kickoffs and Punts

• Bills

• Dolphins

• Patriots

• Jets

Special Teams- Kickoff/Punting Unit

• Dolphins

• Patriots

• Jets

• Bills

Obviously, this isn't the definitive measure of how competitive the team is- QB, for example, is significantly more important than, say, a kick-off unit- but the Bills appear to be top-two in most categories. Again, this is on paper, and when you consider the team's late-season and divisional struggles, particularly against the Jets, Buffalo needs to show something on the field before we can declare ourself best or second-best in the division. Either way, the team has clearly improved on the defensive line, special teams, and hopefully at CB.

Agreed with the exception of the Pats having the best O line in the division.

Fins over Jets at QB???

Matt Moore has been more impressive than Sanchez, at least from what I've seen. That being said, Sanchez might look better at the end of next season, given the Dolphins' loss of Brandon Marshall.

To compare our TE corp to NE is apples and oranges. They are downfield threats as hybrid TE. We have in line blockers.

The Pats OL lost a lot of pieces this year. The Jets may have the best OL.

The Jets LB's are just mops. They have a young and talented DL who takes care of them like a wall. And then a great blanket in their DB's. Its a mirage that NYJ have a great LB corp.

Regarding the Jets' offensive line, Wayne Hunter is a serious question mark that Buffalo and New England don't have at any spot on their lines. The Jets may have the best o-lineman in the division in Mangold, but Hunter is bad enough- in combination with the Jets' weak running game, which may be a result of poor run-blocking- to put Buffalo ahead of NY.

I'd say your either right on or just about as close as you could get for these. I'd probably rank the CBs differently. I'd say on paper the Pats are better at THIS point, and the Dolphine probably too. But that's all unknown since we have such young guys at that position. I could probably rank them #4 this year but if things go right #1 next year.

The CBs also can rank higher if the defense has a pass rush.