Where are you now Bills Fan?

From West Seneca to Pittsburgh to Mansfield, OH to far east side of Cleveland.

Bills/Sabres will always be #1, won't try and convert the kids because

1. standing by hometown team is so important to me.

2. I would like my kids to be overall positive people. Trying to swap one cursed sports franchise for another and watching hope die from their eyes would be too wrong and too much negativity for impressionable young minds.

Nope making the kids Bills fans whether they like it or not. They tried to be bandwagon jumping Steelers and Green bay fans but I told them who are you going to root for in a street fight fight, you're brother or you're neighbor? Of course my older son said the neighbor being a smart azz but deep down they know it's the brother. You may like your neighbor but love your family and the Bills are family and the rest of the teams are just neighbors.

The Bills have had some good periods and it looks like we are hitting another one so no need to keep them away. Besides it builds character going through all that pain and suffering ;) .

Roanoke, VA for 4 months out of the year.

Englewood, FL for 4 months out of the year.

Town of Tonawanda, NY for 4 months out of the year.

But born and raised in NT.

Wow that's some schedule, are you retired or is it job related?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syracuse, NY.

Been following this Forum for the last 4 years. Figure this is a good time to say "hi". Not a huge fan of posting; rather I like to read opinions than give mine.

Born/raised in Syracuse moved to NYC after college and moved back to Syracuse 5-years ago. Usually go to a few games a year.

Travel a lot for work and always pack at least one Bills shirt. I'm in Washington, DC right now. Literally was just stopped on the street today (while wearing my Bills shirt) by a guy who said, "Wow, a Bills fans in Washington, DC...?" I said, yep - "we're everywhere..."

Man can't believe I read every post, also can't believe how many people have left the area but when you lose your job ya gotta go. However didn't think most fans would actually live in the city limits and consider Bills territory to be WNY, CNY and southern Ontario.

1336866812[/url]' post='2465467']

Syracuse, NY.

Been following this Forum for the last 4 years. Figure this is a good time to say "hi". Not a huge fan of posting; rather I like to read opinions than give mine.

Born/raised in Syracuse moved to NYC after college and moved back to Syracuse 5-years ago. Usually go to a few games a year.

Travel a lot for work and always pack at least one Bills shirt. I'm in Washington, DC right now. Literally was just stopped on the street today (while wearing my Bills shirt) by a guy who said, "Wow, a Bills fans in Washington, DC...?" I said, yep - "we're everywhere..."

Nice 1st post. Welcome aboard, SyrGunner!

Ok KY and ND just checked in

States we don't have on this thread...

SD

AL

DE

IA

MS

MT

TN

VT

WY

WI

Cmon this list should be down by 8 pm tonight

TN checked off the list. MClem06 missed me back at post #196 on May 9th. I live 20 miles north of Memphis. That's ok though, this topic exploded! Glad to see folks from all over supporting our Bills!

From Amherst (Within walking distance of Duff's) attended college in Washington DC. I now reside in Richmond VA (Glen Allen).

I attend Bills games when they play the Redskins, Eagles or Ravens. I'm obviously a die hard fan because I'm on blogs like this one daily. Richmond is the first town I have lived in that doesn't have a professional sports team. What I would give for a Bocce's Pizza.

Where in Richmond do you watch the Bills? I usually go to Big Al's or listen to the home broadcast on Sirus....Been in Richmond 20 yrs. and loath the Redskins...

Guess that explains Ganesh, which means ...?

The Obstacle Remover....

Lived in Pittsburgh PA for a long time, before back to where I was born and raised.

Have been on the board for 10 years and on the news group for several years prior to that. TBD is home for all Bills stuff....Really thank SDS for this wonderful site.

Edited by ganesh