Bills WILL finally make the playoffs in 2012!!

It's been a long time coming, but it's finally time for the Bills to put it all together and make the playoffs.

The offense was very strong and productive in 2011 until Fitz cracked his ribs vs Washington, Jackson broke his leg about halfway through the season, and Wood was lost at about the halfway point as well.

If these three star players can stay on the field for all 16 games along with the great improvements that have been made to the defense I think that the good guys in red, white, and blue are finally looking at making the playoffs.

The author in the attached link believes so as well: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1171886-five-reasons-the-buffalo-bills-will-make-the-playoffs-in-2012?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=buffalo-bills.

The question is, do YOU believe??

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Truthfully though, it's been a long time since the Bills have spent more than $100M on FAs in one year, had a stellar draft, and are returning so many quality players from the previous year. Add in Wannstedt to run the defense to go with his buddy Gailey running the offense and things are looking pretty darn good.

The Bills are better than the Dolphins and Jets on paper. They know they can beat the Pats, whom they beat last year.

Of course, it will be the Pats who we will have to get past this year once again to get to where we want to be.

I think there's a good chance that we can do it this year.

Links to Bleacher Report are almost as credible as the pixyland links. I'm hopeful for a playoff run this year, though.

At least pixyland has a single, reliable contributor. And he's consistent, you gotta give him that.

Not sure about the bit about our cornerbacks being "underrated", but the other points work well.

We also are supposed to be playing a soft schedule, and with Fitz, Freddy and Stevie all signed, an improving O-line which doesn't have a single player over 30, we finally have some sense of continuity.

Links to Bleacher Report are almost as credible as the pixyland links. I'm hopeful for a playoff run this year, though.

To be fair, in terms of pre-season predictions Bleacher Report knows about as much as any "legit" source...aka nothing.

I'll wait to see how the first several weeks play out before prognosticating.

I dont't think the bills will make it. The sabres are going to make it, they were there more recently so all of their players are used to it and the pressure of playing in the championship. the sabres and bills can't make it the same year because buffalo wouldn't be able to handle it. it's the same thing for bisons and bandits although on a much smaller level. the bills will probably make it next next next year.