Taliban Poisoning Schoolgirls

I wonder how many more decades of this nonsense will have to happen before those retards finally get sick of the Taliban attacking and murdering their children and do something about it themselves.

Good News- we're going to be involved in the 'Stan for at least another decade- we're in a country where a group of people poison children for going to school... I can't imagine what good we will do there, other than waste money

Good News- we're going to be involved in the 'Stan for at least another decade- we're in a country where a group of people poison children for going to school... I can't imagine what good we will do there, other than waste money

Ayup. Thanks President Obama.

I like that the libs talk about what a waste Iraq is and ignore Afghanistan and the Obama build up.

Ayup. Thanks President Obama.

I like that the libs talk about what a waste Iraq is and ignore Afghanistan and the Obama build up.

We left Iraq, we should leave the 'Stan- I can't see anything good coming out of that place, not in our lifetime... except for Lithum or something...

They poison kids.... I mean !@#$, little kids......

We left Iraq, we should leave the 'Stan- I can't see anything good coming out of that place, not in our lifetime... except for Lithum or something...

They poison kids.... I mean !@#$, little kids......

Not all kids. Just girls who have the audacity to attempt to learn to read.

That's probably one of the most evil things to happen in the past 5 years, only behind the Chechnyan School Assualt.

This isn't exactly new. The Taliban has targeted girls' schools for years. You should read the news a little more closely because atrocities like this are a frequent occurence.

Edited by Jauronimo

We have a law where a 28 yo man could shoot a 17 yo with skittles and claim "he was standing his ground." Obviously, the Taliban are POS but let's not act all high and mighty. We got more than enough of our own issues.

How embarrassing for you.

We have a law where a 28 yo man could shoot a 17 yo with skittles and claim "he was standing his ground." Obviously, the Taliban are POS but let's not act all high and mighty. We got more than enough of our own issues.

Couldn't agree more. The existence of a complicated self-defense case in this country, of which the facts remain largely unkown, precludes me from taking any position whatsoever on poisoning school girls. Afterall, if one citizen of my nation possibly committed a crime then who are we to judge anything no matter how black and white or heinous? Can we really speak ill of the Holocaust knowing one man in Florida shot a teenager, allegedly in self-defense?

Edited by Jauronimo

Hey now, they're getting better. Afghan women aren't being forced to marry their rapists anymore! Progress, baby!

Hey now, they're getting better. Afghan women aren't being forced to marry their rapists anymore! Progress, baby!

But what if it is true love? I mean, yes is started off with a sex assault, but it may turn into a loving relationship....

Maybe these 'Baners are on to something here?

Couldn't agree more. The existence of a complicated self-defense case in this country, of which the facts remain largely unkown, precludes me from taking any position whatsoever on poisoning school girls. Afterall, if one citizen of my nation possibly committed a crime then who are we to judge anything no matter how black and white or heinous? Can we really speak ill of the Holocaust knowing one man in Florida shot a teenager, allegedly in self-defense?

Better check with Birddog. I'm pretty sure he'll see this whole thing as gray.

"But he had Skittles, dammit! SKITTLES! And he was shot! While he was eating SKITTLES!"

Let's harp on the candy angle some more. It's really vital to the case.

Neither the Jews nor the schoolgirls had Skittles. So we can't judge. It's all about the Skittles.

Possibly Zimmerman. I see your point, but Booster doesn't know that. Total shot in the dark on his part.

Please................................enough "violent" imagery on this board.

Didn't the Arizona shooting teach us anything ?

The Taliban is just nipping things in the bud. Next thing you know those girls will go to law school. Then they'll end up as prosecuting attornies in Terrorist tribunals wearing skimpy little lawer outfits and tempting the defendants.