Chad Ochocinco

Would OBD seriously consider Ochocinco if the pats* gave him marching orders?

Should OBD seriously consider Ochocinco if the pats* gave him marching orders?

ESPN had some video yesterday with Stephen A Smith, & Co. suggesting NE was just not the right fit for him, etc... Would Buf work? Thoughts...?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN had some video yesterday with Stephen A Smith, & Co. suggesting NE was just not the right fit for him, etc... Would Buf work? Thoughts...?

He's done.

No. We don't need aging vets in their twilight! We are trying to put together a young core of guys to help this team win. It would be counterproductive to cut a guy like Donald Jones for Ochocinco. They would give you the same skill set and number of catches, the only problem is someone else would grab Jones and develop him, while we would watch Ocho stumble off into the sunset.

NO!

I'm surprised no one has said this yet. What about the infor Chad could give us on the Pats offense? Obviously things change year to year, month to month, week to week, etc, but not that much. He'd be worth it just for that. Then cut him in August.

I'm surprised no one has said this yet. What about the infor Chad could give us on the Pats offense? Obviously things change year to year, month to month, week to week, etc, but not that much. He'd be worth it just for that. Then cut him in August.

He had trouble learning it last year. Thats why he didn't play. So I doubt anything

You just made me vomit uncontrollably... We could pick him up, sign TO and then trade SJ for Randy Moss as well, what would the nickname for our 3WR set be?

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Develop Donald "Hands of Brick" Jones? That's hilarious.

Chad Johnsom is in great physical condition and plays hard every play and even blocks well for a WR.

His only problem is twitter.

Brady, almost his entire career, (the Seasons with Moss were the exception) didn't throw to the outside flanker consistantly. Why would you with Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker? Its easier To dink and dump off.

Do I personally want Chad Ochentiecinco Johnson? Not really.

Should they? Definietly. Marcus "neverthere" Easely, Donald "neverwillbe" Jones, TG "Neverknewhim Whatshisname, Brad Smith, Namman Rossevelt, Kamier Aiken, and Joey the Waterboy aren't exactly the strength of the organization.

You can still give TS Whatshisname some snaps if OchoCinco makes the team through camp.

If Easely is somehow healthy and somehow performs than you cut OchoCinco before the season starts.

The Bills seriously need some reinforcements on the outside flanker opposite SJ13 or just soemone to step and prove they can do it.

I think Nix is more into acquiring younger players, but if we were to go after a 30-something WR, I would pick Jabbar Gaffney.

Edited by jjmac