RD 2, Pick #41: OT Cordy Glenn - Georgia

Beerball

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can hardly spell, what makes you think he can read?

He wants us to take Alshon Jeffrey who went 18 picks ago.

Quite clearly the troll isn't very smart.

The draft always brings around a few new morons, doesn't it? I'm sure this one won't last long.

Nobody can definitively say that he can't be a left tackle. Mayock is just one source.

USA draft edition has Cordy Glenn as a Guard or RT. Lindy's pro football draft has Glenn as a Guard or RT. Susceptible to speed rushes as an NFL left tackle. Inconsistent hand placement makes him vulnerable to swim moves. I hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be a great left tackle. Look what we got from Demetrius Bell that we drafted in the 7th rd. draft choice. I think he could be a good player , just not a left tackle.

He can hardly spell, what makes you think he can read?

He wants us to take Alshon Jeffrey who went 18 picks ago.

Quite clearly the troll isn't very smart.

[/qu

Learn how to spell dufus. Talk about smart, you can't even spell. LOL It's Jeffery.

The draft always brings around a few new morons, doesn't it? I'm sure this one won't last long.

It sure does, you're living proof of that. LOL I bet you were here for the other drafts too, proving your point that the draft brings morons. LOL DOOOHHHH!

NFL Channel commented how Cordy Glenn would not show up in the draft green room today because he didn't want to sit around and wait for his name to be picked. I'm not sure what I take from that, if anything.

Learn how to spell dufus. Talk about smart, you can't even spell. LOL It's Jeffery.

LOL!

I have a conviction that this is gonna be one of the bright shining moments in your life.

When you're lying on your deathbed thinking back on your life's accomplishments, you'll remember this moment.

Congratulations!

And… you're welcome.

"Manage Ingored User 101"

Room: 41

Time: 4...3...2...1...

-------------------------------------

Giants take Rueben Randle. Love that pick. That will replace the kid that spit on Buffalo and signed with San Diego. I can't say I blame him who would want to end up in Buffalo.

LOL!

I have a conviction that this is gonna be one of the bright shining moments in your life.

When you're lying on your deathbed thinking back on your life's accomplishments, you'll remember this moment.

Congratulations!

And… you're welcome.

Hey I feel a lot worse for you, you're stuck in BAFALOOOOOOW! LOW! LOW! Buffalo may not be the end of the world but you can see it from there.

Giants take Rueben Randle. Love that pick. That will replace the kid that spit on Buffalo and signed with San Diego. I can't say I blame him who would want to end up in Buffalo.

LOL!

Congratulations!

And… you're welcome.

Hey I feel a lot worse for you, you're stuck in BAFALOOOOOOW! LOW! LOW! Buffalo may not be the end of the world but you can see it from there.

Classic....

Troll B.S.

LOL!

Congratulations!

And… you're welcome.

GET OFF THE BOARD YOU BIG DOPE!

I love this city. I've lived in two other American cities for a total of ten years (one large, one small), and in one other country (but that was a village in Spain, not a city). I think you're nuts, and I think, beyond that, that you don't understand that we live here by choice and not by predetermination. Anyone can move anywhere in these fifty beautiful states, but the people who live here, by and large, do so because we love it.

I cannot imagine living elsewhere again, and being happy.

I cannot imagine being happy in NYC, or Boston, or Milwaukee, or Raleigh, or Reno, Spokane, or Honolulu. I cannot imagine being happy in Madrid, Tokyo, Montreal, or Paris.

I !@#$ing love it here, and even as the winters come (and damn, do I hate winter), I always will.

Buffalo kicks ass.

So !@#$ off.

Unless you think there's such a team as the San Jose Bills, please take a moment to consider that San Jose Bills Fan may not live in Buffalo.

But then again, given that you think the Bills should consider taking Alshon Jeffery in the 3rd, maybe that's asking a bit much.

Wow. Just...Wow.

I'd say "Don't feed the Trolls, Peeps!" but when they rise to the bait so easily I do understand that it's hard to resist

I sweated out each of those first 8 picks of the 2nd round. Hoping teams would pick any other position.

And then... and then...

I jizzed in my pants!

After we picked Glenn....I fully expected people to B word that we could have traded down...seeing as the...odd?....picks ahead of us gave us so many choices at 41.