ESPN coverage

Ive been flipping back and forth from NFL Network coverage and ESPN coverage of the NFL draft. Especially in todays coverage but good god ESPN's coverage is BEYOND HORRIBLE. They just bicker every 5 seconds and they stopped caring about the picks in the 3rd round. They don't even show the announcements like they do on the NFL Network. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The only thing worse is James Walker's ESPN.com coverage. He combined the blog about the Glenn and Martin picks, and then wrote separate blogs about the Jets, Phins and Pats. I miss Tim Graham on days like this.

I lost a lot of respect when ESPN had the whole thing with LeBron a long time ago. Since then they have dropped Tim and replaced him with James Walker and I think many know I do not like to bash anyone but this guy is beyond ridiculous phoning in articles and coming off as much more Bleacher Report then professional. Now they are promoting soccer like it's the next big thing, something they started - the most amazing thing. It is pathetic but it is all we have here; Time Warner.

Ive been flipping back and forth from NFL Network coverage and ESPN coverage of the NFL draft. Especially in todays coverage but good god ESPN's coverage is BEYOND HORRIBLE. They just bicker every 5 seconds and they stopped caring about the picks in the 3rd round. They don't even show the announcements like they do on the NFL Network. They should be ashamed of themselves.

ESPN is a joke, notice how they always go to break when the Bills are picking or have other BS about other teams when the Bills are about to pick. Same every year so I watch the NFL Network. DVR'd ESPN but axed the whole BS after I checked out what little Bills talk there was on the Gilmore pick.

The incompetent coverage continues. They are just completely ignoring picks being made.

ESPN starts ignoring picks after the 2d round every year. Now they just wait till an 'I've heard of him" guy gets picked and they talk about him for ten minutes. There's no reason to turn on the TV today.

It was almost like ESPN missed the Bills picking Nigel Bradham on purpose!! Anyone else notice how they took the bottom line away for one stupid commercial and of course when it came back the next team was on the clock?!?!?! And that retard Gruden was giving Berman **** for giving like one line of analysis on the Bills yesterday!

Just tore ESPN a new one on the Buffalo Bills forum on the ESPN website.. Gave TBD and TSW a shout out too....

Screw you, ESPN! (Bills 4th Round Pick is Nigel Bradham in case you missed it)Way to show appreciation to some of the most loyal fans in football. In the fourth round, you mention the 104 pick Joe Adams, and then show the "other picks" starting with 106. Couldn't even mention the Bills pick, huh? There's a reason why all you analysts are jokes and why every single statement you make is taken with a major grain of salt...for example, why is it that Mel's best available player an offensive tackle has been sitting there for the past 2 rounds. Maybe because you have no clue. Thanks for making it real easy for me to change the channel to NFL Network, which is saying a lot because they are big time Bills snubbers most of the year, but atleast they are treating all teams fairly for the draft. Seriously, they only people watching the draft right now are the hardcore fans, and Bills fans are known to be some of the most hardcore, loyal, and invested fans in the nation... do you really think the bandwagon fans from the big market teams are even watching? No! The only type of fans that are watching right not are fans like the Bills have. U really suck, glad I sat watching ur stupid channel only to be snubbed by your programming morons.

If you want to be part of a real Bills forum, go to www.twobillsdrive.com and click on the stadium wall forum. That's where real Bills fans live.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago