LT - Who needs em ahead of us?

Of the teams picking before us in Rd 2...who needs a LT?

1 St. Louis - Saffold struggled, so definite need there, with two picks in top 7, likely to take either Martin or Glenn.

2 Indianapolis - Need CB and weapons for Luck more.

3 Baltimore - Do need a G to replace Grubbs, may not be looking at OTs.

4 Denver - Need WR for Peyton

5 Cleveland - No, Thomas is best in the league.

6 Jacksonville - Not sure OT is a priority for them.

7 St. Louis - See #1

8 Carolina - No, Gross is the starter.

Thoughts from those who know far more than I?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the comment below from Nix in reference to WRs, I think we're going OT in Round 2. I just hope Glenn is there.

“I think so,” said Nix. “I think they’ll be one there in the third round. You’ve just got so many of them.”

They view Massie as an RT. Won't be Massie.

Adams can't even pass a drug test at the NFL combine...won't be Adams.

I thinks its between Glenn, Martin and Brown from Troy.

And the Jets have a decent OL...they don't need Martin.

Wasn't Saffold supposed to be a stud? For that matter how did Sam Bradford work out for the Rams. #1 pick, absolute guaranteed franchise player, yet the Rams posted the worst 5-year W/L record in NFL history!

PTR

Yeah, Bradford, who has played for less than 2 seasons, is the reason the Rams have the worst record for the last 5 years. Good point.

Anyway, if we don't take a WR in round 2, who's left after that?

Yeah, Bradford, who has played for less than 2 seasons, is the reason the Rams have the worst record for the last 5 years. Good point.

Anyway, if we don't take a WR in round 2, who's left after that?

Aren't you the guy who always harps about franchise QBs? Aren't you the guy who measures QBs like Fitz on their W/L records? Are you saying that franchise QBs don't automatically turn you into a winner?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

They view Massie as an RT. Won't be Massie.

Adams can't even pass a drug test at the NFL combine...won't be Adams.

I thinks its between Glenn, Martin and Brown from Troy.

And the Jets have a decent OL...they don't need Martin.

Its a good things people on this board can read and no one keeps bringing him up as the Bills choice in the 2nd :wallbash::rolleyes:

Aren't you the guy who always harps about franchise QBs? Aren't you the guy who measures QBs like Fitz on their W/L records? Are you saying that franchise QBs don't automatically turn you into a winner?

PTR

In fairness to WEO, didn't Bradford lead a pretty bad team to the playoffs his first year there (albeit their overall record was not that great). Last year was a bit of a mulligan I'd wager. They'll be in the hunt in the weak NFCW either this year or next, IMHO....

In fairness to WEO, didn't Bradford lead a pretty bad team to the playoffs his first year there (albeit their overall record was not that great). Last year was a bit of a mulligan I'd wager. They'll be in the hunt in the weak NFCW either this year or next, IMHO....

I don't know about that, the 49ers are looking like they will be the top of that division for a bit, and if Flynn is the real deal, that will also make the Seahawks a contender with the 49ers

No, he almost did. The Seahawks beat them up with a 7-9 record.

Wasn't Saffold supposed to be a stud? For that matter how did Sam Bradford work out for the Rams. #1 pick, absolute guaranteed franchise player, yet the Rams posted the worst 5-year W/L record in NFL history!

PTR

yes - bradford and saffold are at fault for the 5 year record.

I don't know about that, the 49ers are looking like they will be the top of that division for a bit, and if Flynn is the real deal, that will also make the Seahawks a contender with the 49ers

any division run by alex smith and matt flynn is considered pretty open.