There's going to be a very good player

Acantha

Hope Jonathon Martin is still there. Pretty annoyed with the (very unsurprising) bull **** Gilmore pick at 10. Whatever. Typical Bills.

I'm not a big fan of drafting DBs in the first round, but it was a need position.

I would be fine with any of the players named in this thread. I'm excited about the second pick.

Hope Jonathon Martin is still there. Pretty annoyed with the (very unsurprising) bull **** Gilmore pick at 10. Whatever. Typical Bills.

I had Kuechly, Gilmore and Floyd at 10 for a while. Luke was already picked and the WRs in Rd2 or Rd3 are very good so I'm happy. Just grab a LT prospect in Rd3 or Rd4.

Gilmore was an excellent pick selected by an entirely new regime that has made very good moves since Nix and co. got here in '09-'10 and they should not be connected to the past years of front office futility because they are entirely different people.

needs to be sticky'd to the top of this forum. nix doesn't give a !@#$ about the cornerback drafting history of dick jauron. he's building this team HIS way.

The more I think about it the more I like the Gilmore pick better than if we had taken Floyd.

The Gilmore pick is looking better because there are a decent number of WR's and OT's left on the board. You can't find 6' 2" corners with 4.3ish speed that weigh 195 every day.

I suspect we go with OT in round 2 and possibly pick up Brian Quick in round 3. But we'll see what happens.

The Gilmore pick wasn't the sexiest pick but it was a good player at a decent position of need. Although it wasn't a pressing need it still filled a secondary need. I think that with pick 42 Nix has to fill one of the more pressing needs at LB, OT, or WR. I think that there are a ton of good players out there at those three positions, Nix needs to find someone who can fill those needs.

I would have taken Floyd if the pick were up to me, but if Gilmore becomes a stud corner similar to Winfield no one is going to have an issue with the pick.

Grab Martin in Rd 2 and either trade back into 2 to get hill or wait until rd 3 and see if hill is still around. If not then grab quick or maybe streeter or jeffery. So pumped to see what they do! Love the Gilmore pick our d is gonna be lights out!!

Gilmore is a good pick and he's a player that can come in and start I'd say by week 4 or so. The only thing I noticed is that he needs to get lower when he's in his back pedal, which is a very coach-able fix. For him to play in the best conference in college football and give every receiver a HUGE cushion AND still play at such a high level is pretty damn impressive. He should be a very very good CB especially if they line him up in press coverage, where he'll be able to use his long body and physicality to jam receivers and disrupt timing patterns. Overall I'm happy with this pick and everyone else should be as well.