Official non-Bills picks thread

KD in CA

So much for not showing guys on the phone.

p.s. love the guys that look really natural in a suit. Bonus points for the thick rimmed glasses. Like Richardson.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. love the guys that look really natural in a suit. Bonus points for the thick rimmed glasses. Like Richardson.

Irsay stated a couple days ago that they were going to pick Luck.

NFLN said they are only showing Luck and RGIII on the phone because those are the "known" picks. After Richardson, they're *supposed* to stop showing them.

The draft is really starting to logjam. Minny is on the clock at #4 and they're still doing the RGIII photos.

Edited by Ramius

JK.

Glad you started a new topic, KD.

It might get real cluttered.

I was trying to remember back to last year how we did this.

I was thinking that maybe we should do a new topic for each round.

Just a thought… I'm not a big thread starter.

Anyways, GO BILLS!!!

Same here, I average about 3 new threads a year. But figured this would be really ugly without one.

NFLN said they are only showing Luck and RGIII on the phone because those are the "known" picks. After Richardson, they're *supposed* to stop showing them.

The draft is really starting to logjam. Minny is on the clock at #4 and they're still doing the RGIII photos.

Yeah, I was being a bit facetious there. I actually have the draft on the small PIP screen until the Minny pick. Rangers just scored to go up 1-0.

So does St. Louis go Claiborne or someone else? And if StL goes Claiborne, does Tampa go Gilmore or Kuechly?

Edit: Dallas traded up to 6. I bet they take Barron. I know the Rams are stockpiling picks, but i question trading completely out of range to get an upper echelon player.

Edited by Ramius

So does St. Louis go Claiborne or someone else? And if StL goes Claiborne, does Tampa go Gilmore or Kuechly?

Edit: Dallas traded up to 6. I bet they take Barron. I know the Rams are stockpiling picks, but i question trading completely out of range to get an upper echelon player.

I know they like Barron but how can it not be Claiborne here