If I wanted America to fail.........

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its amazing....!@#$ing Obama's OWN WORDS were that he wanted to "fundamentally change America." The SECOND he was elected...the FIRST!@#$ING THING this useless community organizer said was "change has come to America."

Yet, those who seek to fight that and keep the promise of America alive are considered the "extremists."

!@#$ him. !@#$ him for his class warfare bull **** and his goal to turn this Country into something is wasnt meant to be. He should go back to whatever south Asian shithole he was schooled in and eat more dogmeat if he hates what this Country is so much.

Yeah...Im fired up. The story about prohibiting children from working on their parent's farms put me over the edge I think.

Edited by RkFast

Its amazing....!@#$ing Obama's OWN WORDS were that he wanted to "fundamentally change America." The SECOND he was elected...the FIRST!@#$ING THING this useless community organizer said was "change has come to America."

Yet, those who seek to fight that and keep the promise of America alive are considered the "extremists."

!@#$ him. !@#$ him for his class warfare bull **** and his goal to turn this Country into something is wasnt meant to be. He should go back to whatever south Asian shithole he was schooled in and eat more dogmeat if he hates what this Country is so much.

Yeah...Im fired up. The story about prohibiting children from working on their parent's farms put me over the edge I think.

I like your style. :thumbsup:

I like your style. :thumbsup:

thank you.

I know Im going off the deep end, but I cant take his bull **** rhetoric anymore. The !@#$ing empty suit cant take his morning **** with blurting out "pay your fair share, rich people!" and his Beavis lookalike Debbie Wasserman Schmuck parroting it.

Edited by RkFast

thank you.

I know Im going off the deep end, but I cant take his bull **** rhetoric anymore. The !@#$ing empty suit cant take his morning **** with blurting out "pay your fair share, rich people!" and his Beavis lookalike Debbie Wasserman Schmuck parroting it.

I'm sorry but poor Debbie looks more like this:

post-9928-056177600 1335474137_thumb.jpg

God, she is awful. As NUTS as Howard Dean is, when he was running the DNC and was talking you AT LEAST got the feeling the man had SOME level of intelligence. Wasserman-Schmuck makes Pelosi look smart. Awful.

Edited by RkFast

thank you.

I was listening to some clips of his college brainwashing tour that he is on and it was mind numbing. His attempts to connect with the youngens is sickening. "Can I hear a amen?" What kind of president acts and talks this way? A !@#$in phony one.

Edited by Dante

I was listening to some clips of his college brainwashing tour that he is on and it was mind numbing. His attempts to connect with the youngens is sickening. "Can I hear a amen?" What kind of president acts and this way? A !@#$in phony one.

Please, please come out and vote for me, I'll fix your student loans. Sounds like "O" could have been the one arguing with the Secret Service agent down in Cartegena.

Please, please come out and vote for me, I'll fix your student loans. Sounds like "O" could have been the one arguing with the Secret Service agent down in Cartegena.

To be more precise, O's promising to keep federal Stafford Loan interest rates at 0.36% rather than doubling(?) when some bill expires. Wow, a whopping ZERO POINT 6 PERCENT interest!!! (I'm getting this number from my own stub receipt, not pulling it out of the air. I don't imagine my own loan can be on dissimilar terms to anyone else's.)

One of two grads will be unemployed or underemployed --- Read that again 50%. But here we are in full distraction bullstevestojan mode where we're talking maybe $5 a month that O is trying to raise a stink about.

If it were me graduating college, I'd be more concerned about getting a job in the Obama economy and being able to pay the :censored: ing principle.

Honestly, I haven't looked up what the Rs are proposing. But when credit cards are ~20% and last I knew bank loans are in the 7%s for people with good credit, how is 0.6% egregious? Don't college grads have to "pay their fair share" too?

Edited by UConn James

One of two grads will be unemployed or underemployed --- Read that again 50%. But here we are in full distraction bullstevestojan mode where we're talking maybe $5 a month that O is trying to raise a stink about.

Newsflash: If you have a degree in ancient calligraphy and get a job at McDonald's flipping burgers you are OVERemployed, not UNDERemployed.

I had student loans in the late 70s-early 80s and I think the interest was about 6%.CDs were 18%. I knew a few people who took out loans, put them in CDs and made money. I wish I had ANY loan that charged under 1%.

To be more precise, O's promising to keep federal Stafford Loan interest rates at 0.36% rather than doubling(?) when some bill expires. Wow, a whopping ZERO POINT 6 PERCENT interest!!! (I'm getting this number from my own stub receipt, not pulling it out of the air. I don't imagine my own loan can be on dissimilar terms to anyone else's.)

If it were me graduating college, I'd be more concerned about getting a job in the Obama economy and being able to pay the :censored: ing principle.

Honestly, I haven't looked up what the Rs are proposing. But when credit cards are ~20% and last I knew bank loans are in the 7%s for people with good credit, how is 0.6% egregious? Don't college grads have to "pay their fair share" too?

The loans are at around 3% due to double without congressional action.

thank you.

I am not sure about the effect of "Pay your fair share" would have, as I am no expert on economics. What I don't like is the way he says it- fair share would indicate same percentage- whatever it is. Aside for a few, rich people do pay a heck of a lot.

If he said "We are in hard times and have to ask to rich for more", then we made an informed decision on that, it would be easier to stomach. I know I didn't word that well, but hopefully the message got through.