Kuechly, Barron, or Gilmore

KOKBILLS

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most likely to be gone before #10?

• Kuechly
    • Gilmore
    • Barron
  2. 2. Who do you prefer?

• Kuechly
    • Gilmore
    • Barron

Just wondering how the Board sees this scenario...Just my opinion, I think the Pick is going to come down to these 3, but I'm guessing that somehow, someway, one of them will be gone by #10...So I wanted to see who we felt was the most likely of the three to be Drafted before #10 overall?...And who would be the preference of the three? Thanks... B-)

Hope most of all that Kuechly is gone before 10.... do not want any of them, I would rather see BPA at WR, OT, or DL 1st. Yes, DL,.. if you have an exceptionally dominant DL, you can play Chase friggin' Blackburn at LB & beat the Pats. :thumbsup:

I love this time of year...I'm just speculating, but what IF the Bills just throw a curve ball and shock the draft by selecting none of the above...then select Jonathan Martin from Stanford

I keep looking into the details...this could happen

He could be our pick in the first, just saying

I love this time of year...I'm just speculating, but what IF the Bills just throw a curve ball and shock the draft by selecting none of the above...then select Jonathan Martin from Stanford

I keep looking into the details...this could happen

He could be our pick in the first, just saying

I would not bet on that if I were you...There are Scouts that feel if Martin goes in the 1st Round he will be the most over-drafted player in the Draft...Martin needs at least a year or two to develop... B-)

Question #1

Personally, I also think all three will be there.

- I'm not hearing anybody talk about Mark Barron in the Top 10. So the only way I see him being gone is if somebody trades up.

- Now that there is a chance Minnesota takes Claiborne instead of Kalil, I'm suddenly hearing talk that Luke Kuechly could end up on Tampa Bay. But I still think they take Matt Kalil (or trade out) if he's there.

- The Jags supposedly like Stephon Gilmore, but I think they take the top reciever available (Blackmon/Floyd).

Question #2

No doubt that I like Kuechly the most our of those three.

I wouldn't mind taking a cornerback at #10, but I'm not a fan of Gilmore.

As I've stated in other threads, I despise the idea of taking Barron.

I don't know, I thought the same thing...several months ago Chris Brown was commenting on Jonathan Martin...forward a little... he chose Martin in a mock draft for the Bills on NFLN...

He played in a pro style offense...

He's a smart headsy player....

"After protecting Stanford QB Andrew Luck throughout his college career, LT Jonathan Martin is a possibility for the Bills at 10th overall. "Coming from Stanford, he's going to be a highly intelligent guy," assistant GM/director of player personnel Doug Whaley said of Martin. "He's a competitive guy. He's a guy that has a chance to play both left and right tackle, so the versatility makes him very intriguing."

I'm on my phone, but if you want to copy and paste the link...

Edit: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/18684839

Edited by KollegeStudnet

No doubt in my mind that he is the biggest impact player of the 3.... still don't want to go S at #10.

I agree that Barron may be the best coming out...But Gilmore has a HUGE upside once he gets Coached up...His size/speed, blitz ability, and willingness to tackle is VERY attractive... B-)

I don't know, I thought the same thing...several months ago Chris Brown was commenting on Jonathan Martin...forward a little... he chose Martin in a mock draft for the Bills on NFLN...

He played in a pro style offense...

He's a smart headsy player....

"After protecting Stanford QB Andrew Luck throughout his college career, LT Jonathan Martin is a possibility for the Bills at 10th overall. "Coming from Stanford, he's going to be a highly intelligent guy," assistant GM/director of player personnel Doug Whaley said of Martin. "He's a competitive guy. He's a guy that has a chance to play both left and right tackle, so the versatility makes him very intriguing."

I'm on my phone, but if you want to copy and paste the link...

Edit: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/18684839

Martin is a decent long-term project...But he's not a Buddy-type...And he would be a HUGE reach at #10...At #41 maybe...But just maybe... B-)

Out of these three, Gilmore would be my choice based simply on the need to continually improve the pass defense and the fact that we do have a few LBs able to be competent but our CB/DBs are in tremendous need of improvement! And, another decent LB can be had in the 3rd round whereas a good CB is hard to find

I agree that Barron may be the best coming out...But Gilmore has a HUGE upside once he gets Coached up...His size/speed, blitz ability, and willingness to tackle is VERY attractive... B-)

I'm not advocating reaching for anyone... but I would like to see them devote this year's top 2-3 picks elsewhere & making-do with what they've currently got at DB & LB. Then maybe next year, when they are drafting in the 20's :D, they can reevaluate the back 7. Again, a dominant DL will cover up a lot of their weaknesses.

I'm not advocating reaching for anyone... but I would like to see them devote this year's top 2-3 picks elsewhere & making-do with what they've currently got at DB & LB. Then maybe next year, when they are drafting in the 20's :D, they can reevaluate the back 7. Again, a dominant DL will cover up a lot of their weaknesses.

Totally agree with the take on LB and DB...Plus we do have 10 picks...It's not like we can't go CB, S, and LB somewhere during this Draft...

That being said I think it's got to be close to 90% that one of these 3 is the pick at #10...I'm feeling it slide that way...But I do REALLY hope for Jeffery in the 2nd...I like Jeffery more than Floyd btw...But that's just me...So... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I don't want a defensive back of any kind.

But drafting a safety when we have Byrd and Wilson would

blow my mind.

And Searcy

And Searcy

Exactly...

I know some Folks just toss this kind of thing aside...And maybe I should as well...But you're talking about benching a team leader, and pushing last years 4th Round Pick farther down the depth chart when he clearly showed promise as a Rookie...These are SS's who played with ZERO pass rush...It may not be popular around here...But I agree with Belichick....You build a Team, you don't collect talent...LT, WR, OLB, CB...All HUGE needs, and we're going to take a SS at #10?... :doh:

I'll just say this...I never hope for a Bills Draft Pick to do anything but excel...But over the past few years I have REALLY hated a few 1st Rd picks...Whitner, Maybin, and Spiller...And I already hate the Barron Pick if that's what we do...I think my instincts are pretty good...But if we Pick Barron I hope I'm wrong... B-)

How about "none of the above" for who do you prefer? If I had a gun to my head I guess I take Keuchly, only because I like Searcy and think he will be a good player for us in the near future.