Kuechly, Barron, or Gilmore

KOKBILLS

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most likely to be gone before #10?

• Kuechly
    • Gilmore
    • Barron
  2. 2. Who do you prefer?

• Kuechly
    • Gilmore
    • Barron

I don't know, I thought the same thing...several months ago Chris Brown was commenting on Jonathan Martin...forward a little... he chose Martin in a mock draft for the Bills on NFLN...

He played in a pro style offense...

He's a smart headsy player....

"After protecting Stanford QB Andrew Luck throughout his college career, LT Jonathan Martin is a possibility for the Bills at 10th overall. "Coming from Stanford, he's going to be a highly intelligent guy," assistant GM/director of player personnel Doug Whaley said of Martin. "He's a competitive guy. He's a guy that has a chance to play both left and right tackle, so the versatility makes him very intriguing."

I'm on my phone, but if you want to copy and paste the link...

Edit: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/18684839

I take what any of them say with a grain of salt as the smoke will ony get thicker te closer we get to draft day. The thing that bugs me about Martin is his feet. A LT has to have good feet and see Martin at RT and not LT. That what happened when Tom Donahoe drafted Mike Williams. Donahoe and a few others went to Texas to work out Williams and came away convinced that he could make the switch to the left side. Well as we all know in the end he couldn't even cut it at RT and it was because he just didn't have the feet. Buddy won't make the same mistake.

As the day gets closer I truly beieve that Gilmore is their choice. The dropoff to the #41 is huge. There are many mre draftable kids with talent but with not the near understanding that Gilmore has.What we quite possibly have In Gilmore is next Mike Haynes CB Arizona St. To go along with Aaron Williams and put Byrd and Wilson in the mix gives some real strength to the starting 11. Next getting a fast footed LB that can be groomed to start along side Sheppard and Barnett anmd we may something there on defense.

They can still address the offensee because the are upwards of 40+ receivers that have a le g itamate shot to make the roster

So I say Gilmore in the first/or the option of taking Mark Barron.

In round 2 I would like us to select either LaVonte Davis or Mychal Kendricks

In round 3 I would pursue Marvin McNutt/Juron Criner/T.Y. Hilton. I would actually prefer Criner/Hilton and then McNutt

In round 4 it's time to go back QB/DB or possibly BPA Wilson should be the choice. With our second #4 pick I go with Sean Specne from Miami

In round 5 it's time to see if Matt McCants or Donald Stephenson can play OL, Choose one.

Second choice in Tound 5 Jaye Howard DL from Florida

In round 6 I'm torn between Keith Tandy from West Virginia and Brandon Hardin DB from Oregon St. Both coud be awe soecial teams players.

Finally in Round 7 it;s a roll of the dice.

will Greg Childs be there? How about Donnie Fletcher or Brandon Bolden ? So if flip a few coins and select with the 217th pick : Devon Wylie"

Greg Childs with my first selection and flip a coin with the second and we get Devcn Wylie. There you have it.

So.... Round 1. Stephon Gilmore -- He and Williams will be stud corners for the next five years.

Round 2. Lavonte David. Hw will play a big part of the 'D' immediately

Round 3. Marvin McNutt Jr.- Really torn here between him and T.T. Hilton and Juron Criner

Round 4. Russell Wilson. A Winner. Strenghtens a wek like immediately.

Round 4A Sean Spence. When Miami doesn't takehim in round 4 and Carolina passes on him then it's no-brainer Buddy's doing summersaults to give them the card with Sean Spence's name on it.

Round 5A Matt McCantsWe need to see if he can play in this preseason so drafting him this late makes sense.

Round 5B :Jaye Howard. Underacheiver in scholl but has great potential.

Round 6 : Brandon Hardin DB Oregon St.

Round 7: Devon Wylie Wr Went eeenie, meenie, miney moe to decide the last picks.

Round 7B Greg Childs WR

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

1335339861[/url]' post='2445110']

As the day gets closer I truly beieve that Gilmore is their choice. The dropoff to the #41 is huge. There are many mre draftable kids with talent but with not the near understanding that Gilmore has.What we quite possibly have In Gilmore is next Mike Haynes CB Arizona St. To go along with Aaron Williams and put Byrd and Wilson in the mix gives some real strength to the starting 11. Next getting a fast footed LB that can be groomed to start along side Sheppard and Barnett anmd we may something there on defense.

They can still address the offensee because the are upwards of 40+ receivers that have a le g itamate shot to make the roster

So I say Gilmore in the first/or the option of taking Mark Barron.

In round 2 I would like us to select either LaVonte Davis or Mychal Kendricks

In round 3 I would pursue Marvin McNutt/Juron Criner/T.Y. Hilton. I would actually prefer Criner/Hilton and then McNutt

In round 4 it's time to go back QB/DB or possibly BPA Wilson should be the choice. With our second #4 pick I go with Sean Specne from Miami

In round 5 it's time to see if Matt McCants or Donald Stephenson can play OL, Choose one.

Second choice in Tound 5 Jaye Howard DL from Florida

In round 6 I'm torn between Keith Tandy from West Virginia and Brandon Hardin DB from Oregon St. Both coud be awe soecial teams players.

Finally in Round 7 it;s a roll of the dice.

will Greg Childs be there? How about Donnie Fletcher or Brandon Bolden ? So if flip a few coins and select with the 217th pick : Devon Wylie"

Greg Childs with my first selection and flip a coin with the second and we get Devcn Wylie. There you have it.

So.... Round 1. Stephon Gilmore -- He and Williams will be stud corners for the next five years.

Round 2. Lavonte David. Hw will play a big part of the 'D' immediately

Round 3. Marvin McNutt Jr.- Really torn here between him and T.T. Hilton and Juron Criner

Round 4. Russell Wilson. A Winner. Strenghtens a wek like immediately.

Round 4A Sean Spence. When Miami doesn't takehim in round 4 and Carolina passes on him then it's no-brainer Buddy's doing summersaults to give them the card with Sean Spence's name on it.

Round 5A Matt McCantsWe need to see if he can play in this preseason so drafting him this late makes sense.

Round 5B :Jaye Howard. Underacheiver in scholl but has great potential.

Round 7: Devon Wylie Wr Went eeenie, meenie, miney moe to decide the last picks.

Round 7B Greg Childs WR

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Would be awesome. Getting David in the 2nd is the best thing that could happen to the bills IMO. Even if we draft kuechly in the first. Our front 7 would be the leagues best in a year or 2 IMO

We don't need to risk a 1st on a safety or a cornerback. Of the 3 I'd go with Kuechly (if he's still there.

Otherwise shore up the O Line.

as in Riley Reiff,

here's another issue

One headline I read

Do they or don't they? Tannehill-Miami talk persists

If he's avaiable do the Bills risk letting Miami get a QB when they need one to groom?

I live in SC and listen to the local sports radio. Yesterday they had on several very knowledgeable guys that were very familiar with both Clemson and USC. They were talking about the draft, specifically, players from USC. They were talking about Ingram as a great athlete but had a hard time finding a good place for him to play at the next level, mostly due to his short arms. The guy that they all felt was a bit overrated was Gilmore. They liked him, but nobody saw him as a top 10 pick based on his play. They all felt his size and straight line speed were driving up his value a bit too far. They all thought he was a first rounder, just not top 10. The guy everyone thought was being devalued was Alshon Jeffrey. They all thought that his problem was his diet and that it could easily be fixed. All thought he would be a good value in round 2 and a steal in round 3. Just passing on what I heard.