Dan Marion on Morning Joe today...

cage

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Ronde's barber even know Dan Marion? That's kind of a strange coincidence, don't you think?

Wait a minute, I'm confused. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake revealed that he has a twin brother? What does that have to do with the NFL draft?

Ha, laughing at myself... of course I meant Marino.

No point to the thread. Just wanted a moment on a different topic than the draft

Back to who we might select....

You wanted to talk about something other than the draft, so you started a thread about how "Dan Marion" was on a morning talk show to talk about...the draft.

:unsure:

You wanted to talk about something other than the draft, so you started a thread about how "Dan Marion" was on a morning talk show to talk about...the draft.

:unsure:

Look how far its gone without any mention of draft scenarios...

Wait a minute, I'm confused. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake revealed that he has a twin brother? What does that have to do with the NFL draft?

It's simple. Brutus and Ronde know Dan Marion. Marion was in a movie with the longtime NFL coach/DC Ace Venturi. I'm guessing they talked about the NFL draft on the movie set.

I have to pass this thread along but I can't copy and paste everything so I wrote that, ronde barber and Shaun Marion were getting a haircut and watching old wrestlenania videos of where hogan and Brutus the barber beefcake were going at it and they were listening to the morning show with Joe when the girl who lost her medal for using substances in the Olympics was talking bout the NFL draft. Anything I miss?

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

It's simple. Brutus and Ronde know Dan Marion. Marion was in a movie with the longtime NFL coach/DC Ace Venturi. I'm guessing they talked about the NFL draft on the movie set.

Why do I get the feeling that has something to do with Kevin Bacon?