Olbermann's Wisdom

that's just stupid. If speculation on commodities is happening, as I am sure it is, the goal is profits. Isn't that was speculation means, taking position on something with the hope of selling it later with a tidy profit?

That just sounds like Capitalism to me...

that's just stupid. If speculation on commodities is happening, as I am sure it is, the goal is profits. Isn't that was speculation means, taking position on something with the hope of selling it later with a tidy profit?

That just sounds like Capitalism to me...

They're doing it primarily to screw Barry. The profits mean nothing to them. <_<

They're doing it primarily to screw Barry. The profits mean nothing to them. dry.gif

No these people have put a lot of time and effort figuring how they can both profit and screw Obama.

1. Jack Oil Prices

2. Screw Obama over

3. ?????

4. Profit.

I heard they are donating all profits to charity.... LOL.....

out media sucks sometimes.... DID anyone call KO out on this?

Call him out on what, that he's an idiot? Doesn't everyone already know that?

No these people have put a lot of time and effort figuring how they can both profit and screw Obama.

1. Jack Oil Prices

2. Screw Obama over

3. ?????

4. Profit.

Laugh it up. But there really are people who think businesses aren't hiring, oil companies are jacking up oil prices, food prices are up, etc because corporations want Obama to fail.

Quite the Cult of Personality He's built up.

1. Jack Oil Prices

2. Screw Obama over

3. ?????

4. Profit.

Call him out on what, that he's an idiot? Doesn't everyone already know that?

He's intelligent, I do believe that, but that comment is just dumb- who believes that?

Laugh it up. But there really are people who think businesses aren't hiring, oil companies are jacking up oil prices, food prices are up, etc because corporations want Obama to fail.

Quite the Cult of Personality He's built up.

One of the last things W did before leaving office was to order Darth Cheney to have Haliburton set all this economic turmoil in motion for the 2012 elections.

Clearly everything happening to screw Barry in November is Bush's fault.