President Barack Obama Enjoys Eating Dogs!

"...I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough)..." Barack Obama

Whenever anyone says that they were "introduced" to something it generally means that it was the beginning of something they did for a while and they enjoyed it. Barack Obama has obvious positive memories of eating dog meat as a child.

So the question is: Does President Barack Obama still eat dogs?

Edited by PearlHowardman

"...I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough)..." Barack Obama

Whenever anyone says that they were "introduced" to something it generally means that it was the beginning of something they did for a while and they enjoyed it. Barack Obama has obvious positive memories of eating dog meat as a child.

Link?

I'm sure, as an infant, you were introduced to diapers and Gerber's baby food.

So what you're saying is...you still wear diapers and eat baby food?

Oy......:rolleyes:

I know some other cultures eat dog meat but still that's just gross, disturbing, and wrong.

:sick::censored::cry:

Why? It's all muscle mass that has been heated.

I went on a tour of dairy farms in Sonoma a couple of weeks back while attending the Artisan Cheese Festival. We went to a goat farm. Holy **** are those beasts fun. I fell in love with all of them. Came home a couple of weeks later and was at the local farmer's market. Went to Marin Suns Farms. They raise and butcher their own animals. Bought me some.........yup you guessed it, goat. Damn those things are not only cute but damn tasty too!! :thumbsup:

I went on a tour of dairy farms in Sonoma a couple of weeks back while attending the Artisan Cheese Festival. We went to a goat farm. Holy **** are those beasts fun. I fell in love with all of them. Came home a couple of weeks later and was at the local farmer's market. Went to Marin Suns Farms. They raise and butcher their own animals. Bought me some.........yup you guessed it, goat. Damn those things are not only cute but damn tasty too!! :thumbsup:

Difference is dogs are straight carnivores. God only knows what Obama's dogs were eating. If you ever ate fish bear you would know what I mean.

And what are your thoughts on human flesh? Know any good recipies :sick:

To me, eating a dog is like eating another person. Probably stems back to memories of my childhood dog who was 100% pure bred mutt and definitely part of the fammily :)

I'm sure, as an infant, you were introduced to diapers and Gerber's baby food.

So what you're saying is...you still wear diapers and eat baby food?

:nana:

What does Barack Obama call a dog riding on a car roof?

Fast food!

What does Barack Obama call a dog show?

International buffet!

Say what you want about Romney, but at least he only put a dog on the roof of his car, not the roof of his mouth.

:nana:

Edited by PearlHowardman

First the Sandra who gives a Fluck thing blows up in his face when it comes out he accepted a $1 Million check from Bill Maher and now the Romney dog thing blowws up when it turns out he ate the dog that ate his birth certificate.

For a "really smart man" hes really dumb.

And what are your thoughts on human flesh? Know any good recipies :sick:

To me, eating a dog is like eating another person. Probably stems back to memories of my childhood dog who was 100% pure bred mutt and definitely part of the fammily :)

Any recipe the is good for cow, lamb, pig etc will work for humans. One of the Donner party survivors said that the human liver was the best thing he ever ate.

I grew up with a purebred lab and he was part of the family. But sorry ole boy if I'm dying of hunger you're goin' down!

Difference is dogs are straight carnivores. God only knows what Obama's dogs were eating. If you ever ate fish bear you would know what I mean.

Obviously your fish bear wasn't prepared properly.

I don't fish for bear, nor eat canine flesh. Though I might do both if I was hungry enough.

Seriously, let's see the media and PETA and other animal rights groups get hot on this story. BO consumed dog flesh. BO knows dog.