President Barack Obama Enjoys Eating Dogs!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/john-mccain-jokes-president-obama-eating-son-dog-192528354.html

John McCain took a swipe at President Barack Obama on Twitter Thursday afternoon, referencing a story about Obama eating dog meat as a child.McCain posted a picture from November 2010 of his son Jimmy's bulldog, Apollo on Twitter, with the following quip:

"Good pic of my son Jimmy's bulldog, Apollo - I'm sorry Mr. President, he's not on the menu!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since none of our local liberals wish to weigh in, then I guess I will explain why we have;

The Obama Eats Dogs theme is silly, of course, but as many others have said, it is silliness with a purpose. The Obama campaign seriously intended to make an issue of the fact that decades ago, Mitt Romney put the family dog on the roof of his car, in some sort of kennel or container, because there was no room inside. The dog was fine, but the Democrats crowed that focus group testing showed that the incident would make voters dislike Romney. I think that claim was sheer fantasy, but in any event, the Democrats wont be able to talk about Seamus now that everyone knows that Obama used to eat dogs.

Something similar happened with the Democrats war on women, a more important campaign theme. It blew up like an exploding cigar when Hilary Rosen, acting as the administrations avant garde, attacked Ann Romney. Also, it turned out that the Obama White House pays women 18% less, on the average, than men. So much for the war on women, although the Democrats havent given up on that particular dead horse yet.

While in the microcosm these issues may seem silly, they are important in the context of the 2012 campaign. The Democrats cant defend Obamas record and want to talk about anything in the world other than the economy and the federal debt. Thus, their campaign will consist of one distraction after another. The Romney campaigns ability to hit back, turn the faux issue back on Obama, and return the conversation to the economy will be critical. At the moment, Romneys counterpunching against Obamas irrelevancies is looking strong.

John Hindraker

I havent had this much fun ridiculing a dog-eating president since the last dog-eating president, who was… Hmm. Let me get back to you on that one. I guess everything Obama does is historic!

As for our moral, ethical, and intellectual superiors in the Democratic Party who dont appreciate this one bit, heres a question:

If you dont want to talk about dogs, why did you bring up dogs?

Now: Add up the number of days youve yammered about Romneys dog. Take that sum and add 1. Find a calendar, count out that number of days from today, and mark the date. Thats the day Ill consider not hurting your feelings anymore by bringing up the fact that Obama eats dogs.

Or November 7, 2012. Whichever comes first.

Jim Treacher

Edited by B-Man