Scott Chandler is apparently the 20th best FA avail.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--nfl-offseason-winners-losers--peyton-manning-boosts-broncos--defections-hurt-colts.html

20. TE Scott Chandler: He's good enough as a receiver and as an in-line blocker to leave on the field most of the time. But he's never a real threat to hurt a defense.

At least the article named us as the #3 winner in Free Agency. We might even go to #2 when they figure out we re-signed Chandler. :)

20. TE Scott Chandler: He's good enough as a receiver and as an in-line blocker to leave on the field most of the time. But he's never a real threat to hurt a defense.

I'm not trying to build Chandler up to be more than he is, but what exactly does this guy consider hurting a defense? Maybe it's just the inclusion of the word "never" that gets me, but I'm guessing those defenses weren't too happy after his 6 TD's and 10.2 yards per catch last season.

It was of course one of the yahoo article where comments couldn't be left. I saw it this morning and immediately scrolled down to post a comment and couldn't. Usually its political columns that get the no comment treatment but sometimes its sports ones and I never understand why. Anyway it's incredible to me the spelling and factual errors from yahoo. For being such a large news site they are pretty piss poor when it comes to these things.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--nfl-offseason-winners-losers--peyton-manning-boosts-broncos--defections-hurt-colts.html

At least the article named us as the #3 winner in Free Agency. We might even go to #2 when they figure out we re-signed Chandler. :)

Ok... Good reporting there Yahoo...

It was of course one of the yahoo article where comments couldn't be left. I saw it this morning and immediately scrolled down to post a comment and couldn't. Usually its political columns that get the no comment treatment but sometimes its sports ones and I never understand why. Anyway it's incredible to me the spelling and factual errors from yahoo. For being such a large news site they are pretty piss poor when it comes to these things.

They also employ Chris Chase who has never actually had a coherent thought.

I saw that article yesterday and rechecked the publish date. It was yesterday.

:doh:

Haha, I did the same thing. I assumed that it must of been an old article when I first saw it, apparently the guy was really struggling to find 20 players...

They also employ Chris Chase who has never actually had a coherent thought.

Possibly the worst "writer" on the face of the planet....

I frequently go to yahoo for "news", if for no other reason then it's fun to read the comments...It's well known that they have the sorriest excuse for a "sports section" that I have ever heard of though...

I honestly have to wonder, if we always catch these types of things about the Bills, how much other crap about other teams I'm reading is incorrect?

I'll give the author credit for even knowing who Scott Chandler is, and that he plays football.

But this type of reporting makes me question everything I read about every team. It cant ONLY be the Bills stuff that people get wrong... can it? :unsure:

ive just seen a comment from brock huard about small QBs like wilson. stated that brees is the smallest qb to ever have any success. wonder if hes too young to know that flutie led the bills to the playoffs. or maybe he just consideres SB-wins a success.......

ive just seen a comment from brock huard about small QBs like wilson. stated that brees is the smallest qb to ever have any success. wonder if hes too young to know that flutie led the bills to the playoffs. or maybe he just consideres SB-wins a success.......

Maybe it came from Brock huard so it means nothing :oops:

More evidence as to why:

"Yahoo is the worst run company in the history of the internet"! -- first said by OCinBuffalo in 1999, speaking to his project team

More than 10 years later...and they still go out of their way to make me right.