QB's that have visited..

MClem06

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would you prefer and when?

• Tannenhill (1st Round)
    • Brock Osweiler (2nd Round)
    • Kirk Cousins (3rd Round)
    • Russell Wilson (4th Round)

Interesting that no one likes Tannenhill at 10. I can definitly see him dropping big time if he isn't taken by the time he reaches the Bills. Osweiler is a HUGE guy that's unproven and when i watched the video on Buffalobills.com about QB prospects he seemed a bit cocky in saying, no 6 foot 7 QB can do what i do with the ball... Maybe good maybe bad but he looked like a boy in an overgrown man's body. At least Big Ben out of college looked like grown a$$ man coming into the league.

Like all 4 of these QBs but NO QUESTION I want Russell Wilson! After watching his highlights, interviews and Gruden Camp, he is such a genuine and special kid that has all the intangibles and ability you want in your QB. Who cares that he's a little short, he'll find a way to win...

I voted for Wilson. I am completely on that bandwagon. I think you'd have to burn a third on him, though. I think he'll have more interest than most people are assuming. In fact, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him go sometime in the 2nd round.

I hate the idea of Tannehill. Doesn't have the experience. Doesn't seem clutch. Here's an interesting critique from Greg Gabriel:

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2012/04/18/former-chicago-bears-college-scouting-director-says-ryan-tannehills-on-field-performance-warrants-2nd-or-3rd-round-pick/

Ugh, this is like having to choose your hottest cousin to make out with... :sick:

I guess if we HAD to take one, Id pick Wilson in the 4th. Definitely dont want to waste a pick in the 1st or 2nd, and Cousins is not good.

Yep and I don't have any cousins named Kate Upton lol.

If I have to follow the rules of this pole it's Wilson in the 4th. I'm not enamored with any of them tbh though at the rounds they are projected, if you pushed every player down a round I have an easier time picking. Tannehill in the 2nd and I'd be okay, Osweiller in the 3rd I wouldn't mind, Cousins I don't care much for in any round, and Wilson in the 4th is I guess about right.

Ugh, this is like having to choose your hottest cousin to make out with... :sick:

I guess if we HAD to take one, Id pick Wilson in the 4th. Definitely dont want to waste a pick in the 1st or 2nd, and Cousins is not good.

Why so hard on Cousins?

Why so hard on Cousins?

Because Ive watched him play. B-)

Besides a number of regular games Ive seen him look bad in, all I can ever think about is the Iron Bowl performance from a couple years ago when Dareus spent the majority of the game making Cousins look like a scared 8 year old. He was the least impressive out of all the QBs on Gruden's Camp show. I just dont like him.

Because Ive watched him play. B-)

Besides a number of regular games Ive seen him look bad in, all I can ever think about is the Iron Bowl performance from a couple years ago when Dareus spent the majority of the game making Cousins look like a scared 8 year old. He was the least impressive out of all the QBs on Gruden's Camp show. I just dont like him.

The fade that he couldn't throw against no coverage you mean? Wow that was bad at one point the receiver even raised the ball to pretend he was highpointing. Reminded me of a catcher framing the pitch.

I go with Wilson out of the 4. Wouldn't touch Tannehill till the 4th or 5th Round of the draft, if at all, Osweiler is a poor man's Ryan Msllett, didn't really care for Cousins that much to see him worth a 3rd Round pick IMO,and so by my calculation I would go with Wilson in the 4th.

Taking a QB under 6'1" is a stupid waste of time. (period)

It is beyond stupid to waste any draft pick, even a 7th, on the hopes that you catch Flutie (Heisman winner) Vick (Heisman 3rd Runner up) Brees (Heisman 4th Runner up) Lightening.

Russell Wilson (0 Heisman votes) is not in the same universe as either of those 3.

Words can not describe how stupid it is to think that drafting a 5'10" QB in any round is a good idea in the year 2012.

Yeah the fans feel great, "Man that guy is the same size as me, maybe I can QB an NFL team"

However it is stupid stupid stupid.

Yes you personally should question your stupidity if you think it is a good idea to draft Russell Wilson.

Maybe bring him in as UDFA and see if he can be a camp arm, but don't waste a pick.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The fade that he couldn't throw against no coverage you mean? Wow that was bad at one point the receiver even raised the ball to pretend he was highpointing. Reminded me of a catcher framing the pitch.

Yes, that horrible throw. And just the way he answered and asked questions.

Dont like him on tape. Dont like him in the interview.