Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate XIII

• 4 months later...

Just booked my flight in for the Home Opener. I have only been to one home Bills game as an adult and am not too familiar with the tailgating scene. The last time I went, I went with my cousin and we parked at a private residence. We will be using this again this year. I remember going through Hammer's lot to get to the stadium so I am sure I will pass by it again.

Anyhow my question is, is there anything to signify where TBD folks will be? Or is it just an open tailgate and if you happen to run into folks from the board, good for you?

On Monday we have to get the tailgate plans together.

It's going low key this year. No raffles, no shirts. We're looking into getting a community grill, so people don't need to bring their own. Tent for shade, or rain. Tables for community food. Contribution jar, or just give money to Scott, Jay or myself, if you'd like to help with the expenses and server fund.

It's going low key this year. No raffles, no shirts. We're looking into getting a community grill, so people don't need to bring their own. Tent for shade, or rain. Tables for community food. Contribution jar, or just give money to Scott, Jay or myself, if you'd like to help with the expenses and server fund.

TBD providing water like years past?

Breakfast Stromboli for the early people.

I will have lots of Stromboli for before the game. Broccoli , meat, sausage , and the new chicken one.

I will have hot dogs and hamburgers for after the game for people that would like a bite befor thy hit the road.

Some other suggestion for people to bring food to share.

Your favorite tailgate food .

Chicken wings

Potato salad

Mac salad

Other favorite salad

Chips & dip

Sausage & peppers

Some thing to cook on the grill?

Fruit

Veggies

Plates, silverware, bowls and napkins (sounds like TBD will have plates and paper products)

Dessert

Edited by mead107

TBD providing water like years past?

Breakfast Stromboli for the early people.

I will have lots of Stromboli for before the game. Broccoli , meat, sausage , and the new chicken one.

I will have hot dogs and hamburgers for after the game for people that would like a bite befor thy hit the road.

Some other suggestion for people to bring food to share.

Your favorite tailgate food .

Chicken wings

Potato salad

Mac salad

Other favorite salad

Chips & dip

Sausage & peppers

Some thing to cook on the grill?

Fruit

Veggies

Plates, silverware, bowls and napkins (sounds like TBD will have plates and paper products)

Dessert

Just a reminder.