What players do you most want the Bills to draft?

PIZ

Every year there are a few players I really want in a Bills uniform. Then another team drafts them and I am pissed.

I most wanted Spiller and Dareus. This year I most want Keuchly and Fleener.

How about you?

.........and Tank Carder.

Lavonte David

Miles Burris, OLB, San Diego St., has also peaked my curiosity after reading Greg Cosell's article about him.

Lavonte David is my answer to the original question, though, hands down.

Lavonte David

Miles Burris, OLB, San Diego St., has also peaked my curiosity after reading Greg Cosell's article about him.

One of my buddies is a LB here at SDSU, I will try to get his honest opinion of Burris and report back.

Lavonte David

Ha, last year you and I were both very high on Justin Houston. This year we share Lavonte David.

I trust Buddy's judgement, but Im personally a fan of Floyd at 10 and David at 41.

Coby Fleener (6-6, 247 pounds), Stanford. Fleener has the elite speed, hands and route-running ability to make an immediate impact as a receiver. For more, check out SN's Fleener scouting report. More Here

And I really like Tank Carter and Rusell Wilson in the middle rounds

Every year there are a few players I really want in a Bills uniform. Then another team drafts them and I am pissed.

I most wanted Spiller and Dareus. This year I most want Keuchly and Fleener.

How about you?

.........and Tank Carder.

If we got just your 3, I'd be pumped. Dunno where Buddy is going this year. Last year was easy.

I think the Bills have to leave this draft with a few things: a couple WR's to develop. This draft is loaded with talent at the WR position. It would suck to be going into next year's draft/offseason still needing WR's and be looking at a 2013 draft without a lot of options. You take what the strengths of a draft have to offer, that is a key to drafting well. So, we need to exit this draft process with at least 2 WR's who can play. That would give us Stevie Johnson, M. Easley (who we hope will work out), Nelson, Jones, Roosevelt, and 2 others. They could both stand to be starting material.

I think you've got to leave this draft with a LB prospect - probably 2 as well. We need some excitement there, some explosiveness. Now, I'd rather see us get one dynamite player than two mid-round, hard-working types. We'll see what they do.

We should also leave this draft with an OT who is good enough to challenge for the LT spot - at least good enough to challenge Hairston. And, IMO, since Hairston overperformed last year, I'd say we're looking at a LT in rounds 1-3, and probably 1-2 rounds.

Corner depth is always needed.

And, I'd really like to see a QB with some talent end up on our roster. I'm hoping for a Cousins, or an Osweiler - although I really like Cousins or Weeden. But, if we're still without one in the 4th or 5th and we can land a Wilson/Foles/Moore, then I'd be okay with that, too. At least there is something about those guys that says they might be able to do something at the NFL level. Just not another Levi Brown who was a waste of a pick and who never, ever had a chance to play.

So, I'm saying we need to get 2 WR, 2 LB, 1 LT, 1 QB, 1 CB - that's 7 picks. If the Bills end up getting starters a 4 of those positions, it'll have been a good draft.

Here is the AstroList --20 Players I'll get giddy about Nix drafting:

1-Matt Kalil LT -----Only guy I'd go up and grab

2-Nate Potter LT/OG--6'6 300 Boise St 5.36 -Team was 1st, 2nd, 1st in nation in least sacks over 3yrs.

3-James Carmon LT Mississippi State (6-6, 334) RD6-very raw, but size, length, athleticism and major upside

4-Kuechly OLB------------started at OLB and made 158 tackles; averages 16 tpg (tackles per game) in college

5-Demario Davis SLB AK State (6-3, 230) (Derrick Brooks build/style) tough, quick, reader, range, fluidity

6-Emmanuel Acho (OLB Texas 6’2” 245 (4.67)Work ethic, intell, athletic, speed, tackler, closing speed

7-Audie Cole LB 4-3 OLB guy his whole life and listed as ILB; I think Bills use him at Will

8-Dwayne Allen TE Clemson 6-4 255, biggest-bodied TE, pro attit, run block,peak receiver,quickness, jukes

9-Stephon Gilmore CB Gamecocks savvy, hard-hitting, 6’2”, speed (4.40), blitz skills, aggressive, KR,

10-Dre Kirkpatrick CB -a Revis--nobody passing his way, tall, dn bite on play action

11-Omar Bolden CB AZ State 5'10" 198, ACL but started 4 yrs,chiseled, athletic, compet.,mature,character

12-Brian Quick WR App St.---------6’4, 220, brute, positive, articulate, rock-solid, long arms

13-Joe Adams WR Arkansas--Nix's Parrish, Chavous’s Top 5, KR

14-DeVier Posey WR Ohio St, 6-1, 209, 4.45 (North) best combo of size/speed/break-point quickness/hands

15-Shea McClellin DE BoiseSt.(6-3 255 49 games at DE, 15.5 sacks last 2 years)

16-Cordarro Law DE Southern Miss (6-2 254 DE43/OLB34, 47 games, 15 sacks last 2 years)

17-Adrian Hamilton-DE Prairie View 6'3 255 (John Abraham build/style),balance, body angle,up.body strength

18-Kirk Cousins QB Michigan State 6-2, 209, 4.90 fundamentals,mechanics, footwork, strength, touch

19-Russell Wilson QB Wisc--accurate, mechanics, movement, evasive, athletic, throw on run, command,strength

20-GJ Kinne, QB Tulsa RD7 47 TD, mobile, great fade, spread QB, elusive, MVP of Collegiate bowl, 63.3% pct

I also think we need to come away with 2 solid CB's this year would LOOOOOVE to have robinson from central florida and also noorman/fleming if we could come away with 2 of them at CB our D will start to look even more beastly