We are the Knights Who Say Ni!

I blame the Bush.

Clearly that Bush demonstrated a complete lack of leadership and foresight, necessitating spending all that money that we didn't have to spend in order to relocate its worthless behind and clean up after its messes.

Time for the Holy Hand Grenade, and the Holy Hand Grenade's time it be.

This is the time, not prior, not hence, but now - for the Holy Hand Grenade in truth.

Such time it is that the Holy Hand Grenade must be.

Do not count, nor forestall, nor procrastinate one whit, for it is time for the Holy Hand Grenade.

The whole thing reads like something from The Onion................too bad it really cost us this much money.

Here's my favorite clip from the article;

The Department of Interior said that there had also been “unconfirmed sightings” of the shrub in the city’s Haight-Ashbury District

I can just picture the guy running into the Interior office... "Quick!, to the official "approved" vehicles, we've spotted one !

There are those who call me..........................................................................................................Tim

If they did any research, they'd find the plans and see this was planted in the 1930s when the GG Bridge was built. You know in the 30s, they just bulldozed the area flat, built the road and planted the bushes.

A lot of the Presidio has been landscaped. I did a job in the Presidio last month in an area that was flat, Through the research I had to do, I found that the lawn in front of the building was labeled as "Tin Can Dump" on surveying maps from 1928. Another flat area was a dump where they had buried the remains of the wooden building that used to be on the property prior to 1932.

Plus the Doyle Drive reconstruction was planned well before The One proclaiming it a shovel -ready stimulus project.

The whole thing reads like something from The Onion................too bad it really cost us this much money.

Here's my favorite clip from the article;

I can just picture the guy running into the Interior office... "Quick!, to the official "approved" vehicles, we've spotted one !

There are those who call me..........................................................................................................Tim

By time they got there,they found it had been smoked.

If they did any research, they'd find the plans and see this was planted in the 1930s when the GG Bridge was built. You know in the 30s, they just bulldozed the area flat, built the road and planted the bushes.

A lot of the Presidio has been landscaped. I did a job in the Presidio last month in an area that was flat, Through the research I had to do, I found that the lawn in front of the building was labeled as "Tin Can Dump" on surveying maps from 1928. Another flat area was a dump where they had buried the remains of the wooden building that used to be on the property prior to 1932.

Plus the Doyle Drive reconstruction was planned well before The One proclaiming it a shovel -ready stimulus project.

By time they got there,they found it had been smoked.

The time it takes to get things done in this City/State it probably safe to say that the planning for that project started during the Eisenhower Administration.

Wow...$205,000?

That's a lot of free condoms.

It's coincidentally about the cost for an average woman's contraception over the course of her sexually active life.

68ish years.

Of course as we become a more sexually free society, the average woman of today who is having sex about 10 times/day could easily double that in something like 20 years.

So the actual cost is probably a lot higher.