we're all communistss

Start a little early last night?

Thats the first thing that came to my mind also.........

so, jw stands for ?.................just wrong?...............joke writer?................jerk wad?

Thats the first thing that came to my mind also.........

so, jw stands for ?.................just wrong?...............joke writer?................jerk wad?

Well he does write for the AP. Us savages are lucky to have him come down from his barstool from time to time and show us the proper way to live. What do I know, I live with my head in the sand.

JOHN WAWROW

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

of course, you may mean that "john wawrow" is a funny response to the jw question..

otherwise, thanks for stating the obvious........lol

Start a little early last night?

i did. thanks for noticing. :devil:

jw

Котрий ні не вибачають для такого видатного журналіста.

been a while since my ukranian school days. all i got was the last word, "journalist." otherwise, i'm little lost on the rest.

jw

i did. thanks for noticing. :devil:

jw

been a while since my ukranian school days. all i got was the last word, "journalist." otherwise, i'm little lost on the rest.

jw

OK NJSue, I'll do your homework for you. "That's no excuse for such a prominent journalist".

Millionaires and Billionaires America's Richest Didn't pay taxes According to IRS

The poor don't pay taxes.

Why do you have an issue wth the poor not paying taxes and non issue with the rich not paying taxes Komrad?

Link?

It would be called berm in Alaska. Qf course living in the tropical paradise of Syracuse [Mohawk translation-"bark eaters"] you would be unfamiliar with snow terms.

Maybe this year with our lack of snow, but we usually have more than Anchorage (or is it Fairbanks) each year.

Millionaires and Billionaires America's Richest Didn't pay taxes According to IRS

The poor don't pay taxes.

Why do you have an issue wth the poor not paying taxes and non issue with the rich not paying taxes Komrad?

What the hell are you talking about??