Was Steve Jobs an Evil Greedy Capitalist?

Well, I was 100% behind DoJ's pursuit of Apple and the publishers. Before I read this...

"For the growing number of Americans who want to take advantage of this new technology, the Department of Justice is committed to ensuring that e-books are as affordable as possible,"

Just to be clear, Mr. Holder:

Combating price fixing and illegal market manipulation: DoJ's job.

Making e-books affordable: NOT DoJ's job, you stupid !@#$. :wallbash:

I'm still behind it, of course...just not behind Holder, who's progressively making Ashcroft look well-grounded.

Well, I was 100% behind DoJ's pursuit of Apple and the publishers. Before I read this...

I'm still behind it, of course...just not behind Holder, who's progressively making Ashcroft look well-grounded.

They still have libraries right Mr Holder?? Last I checked those were books were fairly "affordable".

Edited by Chef Jim

They still have libraries right Mr Holder?? Last I checked those were books we're fairly "affordable".

I'm going to take the "moderate independent" view of this, which is to say I will not have an opinion and simply suggest you guys sound shrill.

I'm going to take the "moderate independent" view of this, which is to say I will not have an opinion and simply suggest you guys sound shrill.

It's really amuzing to watch you tell other people that they're too thin skinned.

Edited by RI Bills Fan

Gotta hand it to these Chicago thugs. They certainly know how to bring out the brass knuckles and extort money use the government's power of coercion to the fullest extent possible.

Just think of the dozens of new jobs that BO will be able to claim he created - the US Department of eBook Pricing and the Council on Profit Limitation and Fairness. That, and the money they save Americans who buy eBooks will catapult the economy into full recovery by the end of the third decade after the last year of his second term - according to the CBO.

Come on stupid, stopping price fixing and market manipulation will supposedly make them affordable. That's what he meant

Come on stupid, stopping price fixing and market manipulation will supposedly make them affordable. That's what he meant

And boy oh boy did tech stocks get hammered today!