Classic Moments in Bills History

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I wanted to start a thread to share all of our great memories of our favorite team. I'm sure we all have a memory that sticks out in our mind as being realy unique.

Here's one to start the conversation. Enjoy!

http://www.tcpalm.co...osure-case-por/

For the record in case someone reads that for the first time, to summarize this is what happened: women gets flashed by blackman, police goes searching for blackman, Corey drives by on his bicylce whilst training for the season, police arrests blackman, woman gets confronted, jeah that's him, he was black allright. Took a couple of months but Corey was fully aquitted and the real offender was caught a couple weeks later.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to start a thread to share all of our great memories of our favorite team. I'm sure we all have a memory that sticks out in our mind as being realy unique.

Here's one to start the conversation. Enjoy!

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/15/ex-buffalo-bills-player-arrested-exposure-case-por/

Do you think guys on the team bring this up to him every now and then????

For the record in case someone reads that for the first time, to summarize this is what happened: women gets flashed by blackman, police goes searching for blackman, Corey drives by on his bicylce whilst training for the season, police arrests blackman, woman gets confronted, jeah that's him, he was black allright. Took a couple of months but Corey was fully aquitted and the real offender was caught a couple weeks later.

Is this why floyd seems be shooting past blackman in draft status?

Sadly, I don't know of any other bills getting caught trying to rub one out.But, Smerlas blocking a field goal as time ran out against the Jets was fun. We won the division and the goal posts came down.

They carried some up to Ralphs box. The rest was paraded in the lot with plenty of cooperation from the police. That was a fun game.