Bold Predictions for 2012

1. Mario Williams will go deer hunting in Jim Kelly's back yard and discover that what he actually saw were animatronic Christmas decorations that Jimbo never took down. He will quit the team and move to Kenya so he can hunt big game on safari;

2. Kelsay will find incriminating photos of the next owner of the Bills and get another big contract extension;

3. Some idiot will suggest that Ralph may have already granted an option to purchase the Bills to somebody in Toronto;

4. Fitz will retire and become an Amish elder;

5. ESPN's John Clayton will mysteriously disappear 3 days after an alien mother ship is sighted over Bristol, CT;

6. Doc and Mr. WEO will agree on something.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be 8-8, but 9-7 if things go right. 10-6 is pretty optimistic. Then, there have been some huge turnarounds in the NFL, as well as huge falls recently. although Chan's offense will be in year 3, Stach's defense will be in year one with new guys everywhere, not sure that will jell quickly, despite the massive influx of talent. Sometimes the systems win and loose, not the individuals. I want to be optimistic, but have been crushed to many times to drink that cool-aid anymore. Most I can do these days is hope for the best....and expect, well, who knows what. Buffalo has certainly changed the mix, and the new administration is moving, we can see.

Obviously, the Bills had trouble switching to the 3-4 under Edwards partly because Edwards made things too complicated but mostly because we didn't have the right personnel for a 3-4. The switch back will be far less painful because Wanny will keep things as simple as he needs to and with the two DE signings, we have the right people to run a 4-3. I think both Dareus and K. Williams will excel in the 4-3. Kelsay will be a good reserve as a DE in the 4-3 assuming Anderson starts. M. Williams, of course, is built for the 4-3.

Here are my bold predictions for the 2012 season:

1. Mckelvin has a breakout year, mostly due in part of the tremendous pass rush the Bills will have and because he's in a contract year. - Hopefully

2. Tebow is the Jet's starting QB by week 9 - YES

3. Mark Anderson has more sacks than Mario - NO but Kelsay will :devil:

4. Peyton Manning will lead the Broncos to the AFC Championship game, while Luck struggles badly in Indy. - Maybe

5. The Bills sweep the division - doubt it but YES YES YES!

What say you?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

marsha career ending injury after mario and dareus sandwich him

You must be one of Greg Williams relatives...Not cool man

I want to win, but never wish a serious injury on any player, these are still people and have to live their lives once their careers are over...

Go Bills!!!!

My big prediction?

I'm totally serious about this.

Shawne Merriman hits double digit sacks.

I absolutely 2nd this. The guy is on track for a full recovery from his surgery, and is healthy for the first time in years. apparently, the Achilles problem was something he has been dealing with even during his "lights Out" days. I am pulling for him 100%.

Well done sir.

1. Mario Williams will go deer hunting in Jim Kelly's back yard and discover that what he actually saw were animatronic Christmas decorations that Jimbo never took down. He will quit the team and move to Kenya so he can hunt big game on safari;

2. Kelsay will find incriminating photos of the next owner of the Bills and get another big contract extension;

3. Some idiot will suggest that Ralph may have already granted an option to purchase the Bills to somebody in Toronto;

4. Fitz will retire and become an Amish elder;

5. ESPN's John Clayton will mysteriously disappear 3 days after an alien mother ship is sighted over Bristol, CT;

6. Doc and Mr. WEO will agree on something.

1. Kelsay, McKelvin, Troop, and Carrington are all shown the door in the first round of cuts.

2. Stevie gets another 1000 yard season and asks for another raise.

3. Rian Lindell and Brian Morman start a knitting class on the sidelines because of boredom. The new offensive game plan is TD or nothing.

4. Buffalo will approve the building of a new stadium downtown and breaks ground just months before the team moves.

5. The teams moves to Duck NC which allows the Bills to retain their nickname and become the Duck Bills.

Edited by MikeSpeed

1. Terrence McGee's tenure with the Bills ends with final rounds of cuts

2. Sam Young is our opening day starting LT

3. Buffalo clinches a berth in the playoffs with a win at home in the SNOW!

4. Buffalo wins a playoff game on the Road!

Using recent history as a guide, I can't help but to expect something around a .500 record. With a good stretch that gets us feeling optimistic. Injuries will take their toll, and our lack of depth at important positions will shine.

That being said...

IF we stay healthy, and the players play the way they should, I don't see why we can't compete for the AFCE title.

WOW I'd say 7 have a chance, they are that good ... but the top guy.. no chance/ 0 %

Fitz is a bit of a stretch but until he supposely hurt his ribs every sports station in the nation was saying he was having a pro bowl type year.

This would be made for the movies if it were to come true. Ralphs last game he ever goes to is the Bills beating the Packers in next years super bowl. I would love to see him receive the Vince Lombardi trophy.