Damn those black rectangles

When you are more famous for crap like this instead of your work, your career is coming off the rails.

I think when you start out as the next pre-teen Disney star to roll off the assembly line, 'crap like this' IS your work once you hit puberty.

There's certainly no reason to like any of these young bimbos, but at the same time I do feel a little sorry for them. They may get rich young, but they also get used up fast while generating the real money for other people. Such stories rarely have a happy ending.

That's messed up. A mod secretly changed it. At least PM me that youre going to edit my post. :angry:

My free hat is off to whichever mod pulled that bait and switch. Best Peter Pan get ever! :lol:

Edited by KD in CT

I think when you start out as the next pre-teen Disney star to roll off the assembly line, 'crap like this' IS your work once you hit puberty.

There's certainly no reason to like any of these young bimbos, but at the same time I do feel a little sorry for them. They may get rich young, but they also get used up fast while generating the real money for other people. Such stories rarely have a happy ending.

Huh? Didn't Danny Bonaduce and one of the kids from Family Ties end up living under a bridge, giving handjobs for smack?

Her dad ought to be helping more, not that he had much of a career. Then again she probably wouldn't listen.

PTR