Nick Fairley arrested for marijuana possession

papazoid

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow just wow

:blush: im an idiot for expressing my opinion ok then time to ignore your posts.

Jesus Christ...

You said tobacco isn't natural, but pot is. That makes you an idiot. And if that's your opinion, you're an even bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.

Why is it that people who extol the virtues of pot are always the most brain-damaged turnips in the basket? :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ...

You said tobacco isn't natural, but pot is. That makes you an idiot. And if that's your opinion, you're an even bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.

Why is it that people who extol the virtues of pot are always the most brain-damaged turnips in the basket? :rolleyes:

You know, I was really enjoying his oblivious wriggling.

Are you getting nice in your dotage?

Jesus Christ...

Dude you can can me an idiot all you like ,does not effect me one bit.

on tobacco, yes it is grown but look at all the products added to it. Posions added to it.

Dude if I had a choice between smoking cigs or weed I would take weed everyday of the week.

Its a fact that cigs kill more people daily than weeds does in 10 yrs.

Think what you what but if you cant handle the facts oh well :)

Dude you can can me an idiot all you like ,does not effect me one bit.

on tobacco, yes it is grown but look at all the products added to it. Posions added to it.

Dude if I had a choice between smoking cigs or weed I would take weed everyday of the week.

Its a fact that cigs kill more people daily than weeds does in 10 yrs.

Think what you what but if you cant handle the facts oh well :)

Look my friend, we are all Bills fans here, no one wants to make you feel stupid, least of all me, ok? I don't go around insulting people, especially on a MB.

But I have a SERIOUS problem with people who actually believe that cig companies need to do ANYTHING to cigarettes to make them either more addictive or more harmful than they are already. Poisons added? Really, care to enlighten me?

Fact is, there are over 3000 chemicals naturally occuring in tobacco, or are produced when the leaf is combusted that are dangerous. It is silly to think that companies add nicotine to cigarettes purposely, or somehow after the fact. Nicotine is one of the most dangerous chemicals in any laboratory, and is quite expensive. The cost of adding a small amount to cigarettes that are sold to the public would result in a product that is cost prohibative and exceedingly dangerous to produce.

Just because you buy into the negative hype, does not make it a 'fact'...

Edited by TheMadCap

Look my friend, we are all Bills fans here, no one wants to make you feel stupid, least of all me, ok? I don't go around insulting people, especially on a MB.

But I have a SERIOUS problem with people who actually believe that cig companies need to do ANYTHING to cigarettes to make them either more addictive or more harmful than they are already. Poisons added? Really, care to enlighten me?

Fact is, there are over 3000 chemicals naturally occuring in tobacco, or are produced when the leaf is combusted that are dangerous. It is silly to think that companies add nicotine to cigarettes purposely, or somehow after the fact. Nicotine is one of the most dangerous chemicals in any laboratory, and is quite expensive. The cost of adding a small amount to cigarettes that are sold to the public would result in a product that is cost prohibative and exceedingly dangerous to produce.

Just because you buy into the negative hype, does not make it a 'fact'...

So what do you make of the lists that were submitted by the cigarette manufacturers of the ~600 additives they use?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_in_cigarettes

It's not like their entire process is cutting tobacco and rolling it.