OJ is INNOCENT

major

Now serving 33 yrs for armed robbery - I can't help but think that sentence is 2-3x what it would have been for anyone else. A little retribution for skating on Nicole & Ron's deaths? I always wondered . . .

KARMA.................. :thumbsup:

Hey OJ, enjoy your stay

This sounds like a case for disjunctive syllogism...

DC Tom is either (A) a murderer or (B) not a murderer

The cut on his thumb is irrelevant due to the possibility of racism within the police department (i.e., not (A))

THEREFORE, DC Tom is (B) not a murderer (but he will kick your ass if you say dumb crap)

Doesn't matter, Tom is a middle age, white American male, so it's self defense. Now if he was a white hispanic......

It makes you think because it's a plausible theory. Jason Simpson was 24 at the time, a big guy, skilled with knives, and prone to violence and aggression and not a big fan of stepmom.

I have always thought that it was entirely possible that Jason did it, and that OJ was there. I have yet to see anything that would make me believe that Jason could not have been there, although I haven't followed it close since it happened. And it was the only remotely plausible theory where OJ wasn't the killer and yet acted the way he did. I still think chances are that OJ did it, but it's certainly a reasonable chance that Jason did, and there are many clues that would make someone believe he did.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Isn;t it funny how we hear about this 17 years after the trial? Just OJ trying to regain his sparkly clean image.

When the verdict was announced, I was putting gas in my car. You...were not even born yet. I owned a car. You didn't exist.

I am very old.

When the verdict was announced, I was putting gas in my car. You...were not even born yet. I owned a car. You didn't exist.

I am very old.

We were having a 'guilty' or 'not guilty' office pool. There was about a 4:1 ratio for people guessing at 'guilty'.