Obama's Team's crack political skills on display

...of all places.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi voted against Obama's budget. :lol:

And, Romeny is supposed to be afraid of this clown and his clown advisers? Did anybody see Brett Baier figuratively punch Axelrod in the face and eat his whole lunch in front of him, when he asked him why the Senate hasn't passed a budget in 3 years? And, now, this? :lol: Last time the Senate voted on an Obama budget it was 97-0 against.

Does anyone realize, that if we lived in some EU craptastic state....the election would be happening right now, not in November, because these are the biggest "no-confidence" votes there are. You can't get worse than....0 :lol:

The fun part is how they try to play it off: "Well, it's only the numbers....not the policies". I have been laughing at what the 3rd string press secretary lady said ever since I heard it. Then, I began wondering if that's why the main guy wasn't there....no sense in getting your starter pummeled. The political = of starting the #2 goalie for a road game you aren't likely to win. :lol: They brought in the Amerks goalie to take the beating. :lol:

Yes, douchebag lady, budgets have nothing to do #s....:lol: I can't imagine a dimmer response.

But, these political people dare, DARE, to talk schit about Romney and his crew being weak? :w00t:

Obama and his team have some serious work to do if they hope to have any chance. Serious work.

...of all places.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi voted against Obama's budget. :lol:

And, Romeny is supposed to be afraid of this clown and his clown advisers? Did anybody see Brett Baier figuratively punch Axelrod in the face and eat his whole lunch in front of him, when he asked him why the Senate hasn't passed a budget in 3 years? And, now, this? :lol: Last time the Senate voted on an Obama budget it was 97-0 against.

Does anyone realize, that if we lived in some EU craptastic state....the election would be happening right now, not in November, because these are the biggest "no-confidence" votes there are. You can't get worse than....0 :lol:

The fun part is how they try to play it off: "Well, it's only the numbers....not the policies". I have been laughing at what the 3rd string press secretary lady said ever since I heard it. Then, I began wondering if that's why the main guy wasn't there....no sense in getting your starter pummeled. The political = of starting the #2 goalie for a road game you aren't likely to win. :lol: They brought in the Amerks goalie to take the beating. :lol:

Yes, douchebag lady, budgets have nothing to do #s....:lol: I can't imagine a dimmer response.

But, these political people dare, DARE, to talk schit about Romney and his crew being weak? :w00t:

Obama and his team have some serious work to do if they hope to have any chance. Serious work.

"Budgets are what the evil rich fat-cat bankers use to take your money! They're trying to resist change! Reelect me and show them change is inevitable!" And then Obama's poll numbers go up.

You may understand accounting; you might understand politics. You clearly have no understanding of the shallow stupidity of the American electorate.

"Budgets are what the evil rich fat-cat bankers use to take your money! They're trying to resist change! Reelect me and show them change is inevitable!" And then Obama's poll numbers go up.

You may understand accounting; you might understand politics. You clearly have no understanding of the shallow stupidity of the American electorate.

"Why would you vote for a guy, who can't even lead his own party, never mind unite the country? Obama's budget votes: 414-0. 97-0. Zero. Why would you vote for another 0?"

See, I can do it too.

No, I do understand. Even the biggest mouthbreather understands 0.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

"Why would you vote for a guy, who can't even lead his own party, never mind unite the country? Obama's budget votes: 414-0. 97-0. Zero. Why would you vote for another 0?"

See, I can do it too.

No, I do understand. Even the biggest mouthbreather understands 0.

"They're standing in the way of progress."

Rhetoric always plays better than numbers. Otherwise we'd be bitching about former President Perot's administration.

"They're standing in the way of progress."

Rhetoric always plays better than numbers. Otherwise we'd be bitching about former President Perot's administration.

Everybody understands a scoreboard in the USA.

Saying otherwise = "Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?" I have no idea why I said that. But it came to mind when I thought about shallow idiots, etc.

Everybody understands a scoreboard in the USA.

Saying otherwise = "Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?" I have no idea why I said that. But it came to mind when I thought about shallow idiots, etc.

Exactly. It's about what people remember.

People would never remember that Jesus Christ went 1-3 with two RBIs and two walks. They WOULD remember "Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball."

One of the reasons I have come to loathe our president is because he reminds me of every bush-league,. low-level, unmotivated, blame-first employee or employer I've ever known.

You know the person I'm talking about. Think about the guy in the movie "Big," who pitches his idea for a new toy, but it gets blown out of the water by an 11-year-old's logic. The moment the 11-year-old presents his own idea, the first thing out of the guy's mouth is scorn and ridicule. Childish. Mail-room antics. The kind of person who blames everyone else for the fact that he can't get anything done.

Today's Presidential Embarrassment.

Regarding the currently passed GOP budget, Obama explained;

“It’s nothing but thinly veiled Social Darwinism,” Obama said at an Associated Press luncheon before a ballroom of editors and reporters. “It’s antithetical to our entire history as a land of opportunity and upward mobility for everyone who’s willing to work hard for it, a place where prosperity doesn’t trickle down from the top, but grows outward from the heart of the middle class. It is a prescription for decline,” Obama added.

Obama, of course, has presented two budgets, each more costly than the next, and it has earned the unprecedented collective vote-down of 511-0. Not one single elected official would support his budget. Not one.

But the Ryan budget, which at least attempts to address the financial crash course our country is on, gets passed in Congress and to Master Obama, it is simply "Social Darwinism."

I never, ever, ever thought I'd be begging for Hillary right now.

One of the reasons I have come to loathe our president is because he reminds me of every bush-league,. low-level, unmotivated, blame-first employee or employer I've ever known.

You know the person I'm talking about. Think about the guy in the movie "Big," who pitches his idea for a new toy, but it gets blown out of the water by an 11-year-old's logic. The moment the 11-year-old presents his own idea, the first thing out of the guy's mouth is scorn and ridicule. Childish. Mail-room antics. The kind of person who blames everyone else for the fact that he can't get anything done.

Today's Presidential Embarrassment.

Regarding the currently passed GOP budget, Obama explained;

Obama, of course, has presented two budgets, each more costly than the next, and it has earned the unprecedented collective vote-down of 511-0. Not one single elected official would support his budget. Not one.

But the Ryan budget, which at least attempts to address the financial crash course our country is on, gets passed in Congress and to Master Obama, it is simply "Social Darwinism."

I never, ever, ever thought I'd be begging for Hillary right now.

The only thing he's got going for him is that the press still treats him with a gingerly hand. The speech was horrific in its contortions of economic reality & history.

Was it? Oh please, enlighten us on how! I really wish you would, I need a good laugh.

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but..

“There has to be some balance,” he said. “All of us have to do our fair share.”

47% of the population pay no federal tax. How is that doing their fare share?

"There has to be some balance," he said. "All of us have to do our fair share."

Please don't feed the stupid. It only encourages them.

"There has to be some balance," he said. "All of us have to do our fair share."

Really??? They pay no federal tax?? There's social security, payroll, medicare taxes. There are lots of taxes even poor people pay.

Just in case any of you were missing Booster during his time out in the corner. :D