How Come The Supreme Court Waits?

Dante

If they are reaching a decision today what is the reason for waiting until June to announce? I'm glad that rule so quickly though. I was worried that two or three month delay in ruling would open them up to political pressure, coercion or bribery of some sort.

Just read the reason. It's not really a final decision. They can still go back and forth about it.

This explains it.

Edited by Dante

If they are reaching a decision today what is the reason for waiting until June to announce? I'm glad that rule so quickly though. I was worried that two or three month delay in ruling would open them up to political pressure, coercion or bribery of some sort.

Just read the reason. It's not really a final decision. They can still go back and forth about it.

This explains it.

It'll probably take them that long to cool off after realizing that they're hogtied by Wickard.

Yup. Just like with pretty much like everything else.

But don't worry, Hope & Change is on the way! :thumbsup:

The Rainbow Farting Unicorns are being gassed up as we speak. The Unicorns should have been ready long ago but we tried to replace the gasoline with Sunshine from Solyndra solar panels.

The USC is like:

Sam Sheepdog are the conservatives now and Ralph Wolf are the liberals... Yet, while off the clock... They are best of friends. Sometimes even "punching each other in."

They don't !@#$ing care in their ivory tower.

Get some help. If you can't afford it, I know some social services agencies that can provide some assistance.

He actually seems to be getting worse, if possible.

Stand by. If he's not ready for the "one step solution" he may be ready for the final relocation (formerly known as the JiA drop off). Regardless, I'll keep track of things here and expect my usual fee. BTW, do you work in Arizona? Furthermore, do you have a problem with making dense, whiny pussies "sleep with the fishes"? The whining is getting to be a bit too much.

I am clowning around people! But the SC justices are still best of buds in their ivory tower... You really think they give a flying !@#$ at a rolling donut how polarized the court has become. Okay, maybe Chief Roberts does... But it is self-serving. He cares about how he will be viewed by historians in the future. This falls 5-4, big worries on Roberts'. Better for Roberts if it falls in a landslide EITHER way.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I am clowning around people! But the SC justices are still best of buds in their ivory tower... You really think they give a flying !@#$ at a rolling donut how polarized the court has become. Okay, maybe Chief Roberts does... But it is self-serving. He cares about how he will be viewed by historians in the future. This falls 5-4, big worries on Roberts'. Better for Roberts if it falls in a landslide EITHER way.

I'm paying your salary? Why? I never saw some agreement between me and the government that made me responsible for paying for the underacheivers to get a federal job and be protected for life.

Edit: I could be a little harsh on you but you know I'm speaking the truth in general

I'm paying your salary? Why? I never saw some agreement between me and the government that made me responsible for paying for the underacheivers to get a federal job and be protected for life.

Edit: I could be a little harsh on you but you know I'm speaking the truth in general

No you pay into something else. I "subsidize" my own salary... Same with the other employees. If you want to think you pay my salary, your 1/1,000 of a cent that you MAY pay towards my job doesn't give you power. Sure it gives you stake in the "company" but, NOT controlling interest/majority control.