Who would you like to see the Bills get?

Re-signing Bell. If he doesn't want to be a Bill then I'd go after Marcus McNeill. Jim Leonhard is looking like a pretty good free agent there also but now that he made a name for himself on the Jets I doubt we could afford him. I'd love Fletcher back but I believe he left us on bad terms.

I'd say if I had 1 choice it would be between Bell and McNeill.

I don't know much about the guys left and I don't think we can afford any of them except maybe Bell, but what the hell I'll play along...

21. Falcons linebacker Curtis Lofton.

28. Chargers offensive tackle Marcus McNeill.

31. Bills offensive tackle Demetrius Bell.

52. Redskins linebacker London Fletcher.

65. Vikings linebacker Erin Henderson.

LT so we don't need to take one at 10, and a beast of a LB. I'm not trying to turn this into a "who do we take at 10" thread but I'd like to see an offensive playmaker at 10.

He's not on the list but I would be curious about WR Roy Williams. He actually had some decent production for Dallas a couple of years ago and as a 2nd WR it might just be the ticket for him.

I think the Bills need more of a deep threat....already have Stevie and Nelson to work underneath and intermediate routes...No need for Roy Williams IMO.

It's exactly why they had interest in Meachem.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I don't expect the Bills to make anymore moves besides releasing Dwan Edwards then maybe signing a few depth guys.

My favorite FA's left are all OLBs:

Manny Lawson - former teammate of Mario Williams in College

David Hawthrone- Can't believe hes not signed yet. Big playmaker and can lay a hit.

Erin Henderson- had a great year last year in his first opportunity to shine.

Ernie Sims- could be brought in as a solid depth guy

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills brought one of them in for a visit. Sims would come the cheapest on between the 4.

I wouldn't mind seeing them sign Ernie Sims to add depth at OLB. I also think we really need a backup center in free agency. Backup center options would be Brett Romberg or Scott Mruczkowski. Both would be better than trying to plug a OG at C like we had to last year.

I wonder if Porter gets any suspension from Bountygate? He'd be a nice pickup.

He was demoted to nickel this year and is one of the worst tacklers I've ever watched. He is one of the only cartoffs from the entire 3 year period, so I doubt he will be heavily effected. I also think that Leodis outscored him on the wonderlic.

He does get cool haircuts though!

Edited by NoSaint