Nazi's Bombed Pearl Harbour

Dante

Stupid. The Russians bombed Pearl Harbor. The Germans invaded Burma.

No, your even dumber. It was the Vietnamese that bomber Pearl. That caused the Vietnam conflict back in the 60's. Some of you guys should really pick up a book sometime!

No, your even dumber. It was the Vietnamese that bomber Pearl. That caused the Vietnam conflict back in the 60's. Some of you guys should really pick up a book sometime!

No, the Vietnamese dropped the atomic bomb on Shanghai. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile....................................................

Here is a little information about Congressman Keith Ellison

Keith Maurice Ellison (born August 4, 1963) is the U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party. The district centers on Minneapolis. Ellison is a co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.

He is the first Muslim to be elected to the United States Congress. He is also the first African American elected to the House from Minnesota.

On January 10, 2007, Ellison was appointed to the Judiciary Committee by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). This is a position he "had lobbied for" and he called his appointment "an honor and a privilege". He spoke of his goals for this appointment, "I look forward to pursuing a progressive agenda in the committee.

And let us not forget the chairperson of the Democrat National Committee

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz: I totally didn’t say that thing that I said on camera on television last year

To cleanse the palate, fun and games via MRC TV with America’s favorite lifelike talking-points robot.

I’ll give you two theories on what happened here. One: She had just finished speaking at a forum on a different topic and was confused by the question, thinking that the MRC interviewer had misheard something she said. Then she realized no, this was in reference to something else and she was about to be put on the spot, which meant it was time to smile, turn, and quickly walk away.

Two: The sudden change of subject from women’s history month (the topic of the forum) to her cheap, lousy attack about the GOP bringing back Jim Crow caused a momentary glitch in her talking-points processing software and she shorted out. She went back to DNC headquarters for repairs and now she’ll be happy to explain if you’d care to listen why Mitt Romney is dead set on returning us to the antebellum dark ages.

MRCTV

I wish O'Reilly would have kept this guy talking. I would love to hear his take on more history. Guys like this are actually in positions of power. No freakin wonder things are out of sorts.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/21/Dem-Rep-Nazis-Bombed-Pearl-Harbor

No fair, O'Reilly was trying to give him one of those "gotcha' questions" :rolleyes:

And to think...30 years ago, "Senator John 'Bluto' Blutarsky" was a closing joke to the movie. :wallbash:

I have the 25th anniversary DVD with a "where are they now" feature which follows the characters. The ending of that is "And you all know President Blutarsky".

Edited by Wacka